Home

Trouble playing online in a dynasty vs. a user

This is a discussion on Trouble playing online in a dynasty vs. a user within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

HuskAir's Arena

OVR: 5
Trouble playing online in a dynasty vs. a user

I'm in an online dynasty on XBL..and another player and I load the game to play...it shows the stadium then says I lost connection to the opponent. We can connect and play just fine on normal offline. I just got the game 2 weeks ago, so perhaps I'm missing out on some trick.

There is someone else playing on the dynasty--does it matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2008, 12:03 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Trouble playing online in a dynasty vs. a user

one of you probably uses a router then, re-booting the router usually works...or deleting your dynasty file from your hard drive is all it takes to fix it for me usually
Old 12-12-2008, 04:51 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

If either one of you have custom muisc on then turn it all off. I had this problem and this is what fixed it for me.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
MVP

Koolie G's Arena

OVR: 13

I had this problem too and we thought that is was just a corrupt dynasty file and we started a new dynasty and have had no problems.

I was the commish and during the online dynasty it was crediting me with extra wins for games I hadn't played. For example in the 8th week I had only played 7 games total, but my record was 8-1 when it should have been 6-1. I found out that if I deleted my dynasty file everytime and just downloaded it from the server when I wanted to go into the online dynasty that it fixed that problem, but it didn't erase the extra wins it just kept me from ending up something like 18-2 for the season.

I've not had any other problems and I'm the commish in one dynasty and playing in another. I think the problem may have occurred when I was trying to upload the dynasty and the EA servers went down during the middle of it.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

just, the commish just shouldn't save the file at all...no one should really, then those duplicated results dont happen, and it doesnt advance for some people and not others, etc, but the results were not duplicated because the file was corrupt, it has to do with saving after games have been played
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »