Home

Worth to buy? (Considering that I'm from Europe)

This is a discussion on Worth to buy? (Considering that I'm from Europe) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #9
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Worth to buy? (Considering that I'm from Europe)

Hey, if you're interested in a college (NCAA) basketball game then College Hoops 2k8 is the way to go. Admittedly, I haven't played EA's NCAA '09 game but they make terrible basketball games. Last year's EA game was horrible. Conversely, 2k makes the best bball games around, both NBA and college. Unfortunately, however they no longer make the college version and CHOOPS 2k8 is the latest. Just go to the CHOOPS 2k8 forum on this site to see what others have to say.

By the way, if you aren't able to find CHOOPS 2k8 I might sell you a copy. I bought 2 copies just in case the original disc gets scratched - yeah, it's that good. I haven't even opened the second copy. I would rather you buy it from someplace else so I can keep both copies. But if you can't find it let me know and I might reconsider.

And if you ever get NCAA football '09 for the PS3 and want to run a few online games let me know. We can even go over some football 101.

Good luck.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 12-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #10
Rookie

Zeppelin8's Arena

OVR: 8

I own CH2K8 and I played it to death. I think it's the best basketball game to date. But I like this years Live. People have mixed reactions about NCAA Basketball 09 but hey since I'm a college sports junkie there is no way I will skip this one.

I'm waiting to get back my ps3 (blu-ray died). It will be nice to play online - but I'm a rookie at football games. I've read a little about strategies on wikipedia. I think I've started to understand things a little more (now I'm calling plays myself). Last game I've called a few stupid plays here and there but there is room for improvement lol.

Last edited by Zeppelin8; 12-16-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:29 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 17

This in my opinion is the best version of the game on the next gen console and is alot of fun. If your looking for competitive play, sliders can make it very realistic and the online dynasty is as good of feature as anything out there right now in sports video games.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »