Home

Are you Prepared?

This is a discussion on Are you Prepared? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2008, 08:42 AM   #9
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Are you Prepared?

The only ea game I buy anymore is NCAA but I have to say that if the game doesn't make big strides towards improving I will not waste my money. This years game is ok if you incorporate your own house rules and figure out sliders that work for you, but I am tired of having to work to have an enjoyable game after paying $60. It is sad that most gamers expectations have droped to a " the game is ok" or "the patch will make it better" attitude. The video game industry is the only industry that companys can sell a broken product and still stay in business.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #10
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

this must be the whining thread...the game is fine to me so yes i will continue to purchase and i assume more people will too. Do you realize that even if you rent EA gets paid?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:51 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
this must be the whining thread...the game is fine to me so yes i will continue to purchase and i assume more people will too. Do you realize that even if you rent EA gets paid?
they get paid, but they won't make nearly as much of a profit as if each one of us went and got the games ourselves.

Call it a whining thread, but at least we expect our video games in 2009 to be better than an NFL game called 2k5 which came out in June of 2004. We're real whiners...That's like Phil Gramm calling the american populace winers.

And no, the game is not fine. It's people like you that encourage EA to make barely any strides in their games from year to year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2008, 12:01 PM   #12
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

its fine for me and my friends who play and enjoy it and thats all that counts...sorry if you hate it so much maybe you should make one or get everyone who hates the game to mail Peter Moore a letter about whats wrong with it.

you sound tense...relax and get a life!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:47 PM   #13
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
they get paid, but they won't make nearly as much of a profit as if each one of us went and got the games ourselves.

Call it a whining thread, but at least we expect our video games in 2009 to be better than an NFL game called 2k5 which came out in June of 2004. We're real whiners...That's like Phil Gramm calling the american populace winers.

And no, the game is not fine. It's people like you that encourage EA to make barely any strides in their games from year to year.
grow up.

Just because someone likes a game you don't doesn't mean you have to start blaming them for your unsatisfaction.

There are people on both sides of the fence. Some like it and some don't. Thats how it is. If you don't like it, then continue to boycott and be happy and those who do like it will buy it and be happy. Starting this thread just to criticize anyone who disagrees with you is childish.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
grow up.

Just because someone likes a game you don't doesn't mean you have to start blaming them for your unsatisfaction.

There are people on both sides of the fence. Some like it and some don't. Thats how it is. If you don't like it, then continue to boycott and be happy and those who do like it will buy it and be happy. Starting this thread just to criticize anyone who disagrees with you is childish.
It's funny How I should grow up, when he's the one who came in the thread and called us whiners. Real Mature on his part. That was the reason for my retort at him. I'm not hating on anyone who disagrees, but if a person blatantly insults what I'm trying to do, then I will have to respond

NCAA Football 09 is not a bad game per se, but it falls short of standards that were met in the old gen. That is my only beef. Better Gameplay and Presentation and it would be good to go, the fact that we can't have that in the year 2008 disturbs me.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #15
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Wow. This is the 4392nd post that says exactly the same thing

Personally, I like this game. I think the dynasty is fun, and I've gone deeper into this dynasty than I have in any dynasty/franchise mode since Madden 99. So I will almost certainly pick up next year's game as well.

And 2k5 is horribly overrated. Time makes things look better, and that game had massive problems as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #16
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
It's funny How I should grow up, when he's the one who came in the thread and called us whiners. Real Mature on his part. That was the reason for my retort at him. I'm not hating on anyone who disagrees, but if a person blatantly insults what I'm trying to do, then I will have to respond

NCAA Football 09 is not a bad game per se, but it falls short of standards that were met in the old gen. That is my only beef. Better Gameplay and Presentation and it would be good to go, the fact that we can't have that in the year 2008 disturbs me.
Really? So when you respond to someone who likes the game with...

Quote:
thats not hating? Wow

And what is it exactly you're trying to do?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »