Home

Are you Prepared?

This is a discussion on Are you Prepared? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Are you Prepared?

to send EA a message to their bottom line if this game doesn't meet your expectations?

We can sit around all we want, but until people actually let their wallets do the talking, then EA is still going to give us mediocrity.

I have boycotted Madden since 07, Live since 05, and NCAA football from 07-08.

I ask you, are you prepared not to buy this game if it sucks ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
to send EA a message to their bottom line if this game doesn't meet your expectations?

We can sit around all we want, but until people actually let their wallets do the talking, then EA is still going to give us mediocrity.

I have boycotted Madden since 07, Live since 05, and NCAA football from 07-08.

I ask you, are you prepared not to buy this game if it sucks ?
Unfortunately it is hard to know if it sucks until you buy it and try it yourself.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Unfortunately it is hard to know if it sucks until you buy it and try it yourself.
you don't have to buy it...

Blockbuster suffices very well, as do early reviews of flaws
Old 12-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

I think I'm at that point. Two years in a row I've dropped $60 for a college football game that just sits on the shelf. I haven't bought NBA Live since 2004, Madden since 2005. Sadly, it's time to add NCAA Football to that list.

As I get older I it gets harder and harder to find time to play these games. I would rather spend my money and time on something else that doesn't frustrate the hell out of me.

EA you're losing me.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
I think I'm at that point. Two years in a row I've dropped $60 for a college football game that just sits on the shelf. I haven't bought NBA Live since 2004, Madden since 2005. Sadly, it's time to add NCAA Football to that list.

As I get older I it gets harder and harder to find time to play these games. I would rather spend my money and time on something else that doesn't frustrate the hell out of me.

EA you're losing me.
excellent

EA has thrown out the competitive factors which make our society run smoothly, but the consumers keep falling in line regardless of product quality...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2008, 11:12 PM   #6
MVP

prowler's Arena

Last version of Madden I bought had Ray Lewis on the cover, I think that was 05. It wasn't a protest or anything, it just happened to be the same time I started playing NCAA (started with 04 and instantly began losing interest in Madden).

I didn't buy NCAA 09 and won't by 2010 if it hasn't incorporated more of the old gen features. Again not a protest, I'm just not going to buy a game I know I won't play; I don't have a "football fix" anymore, EA stomped it outta me over the years.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #7
Banned

Berliner's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Last version of Madden I bought had Ray Lewis on the cover, I think that was 05. It wasn't a protest or anything, it just happened to be the same time I started playing NCAA (started with 04 and instantly began losing interest in Madden).

I didn't buy NCAA 09 and won't by 2010 if it hasn't incorporated more of the old gen features. Again not a protest, I'm just not going to buy a game I know I won't play; I don't have a "football fix" anymore, EA stomped it outta me over the years.
Strong post to join date ratio
Old 12-18-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
MVP

prowler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berliner
Strong post to join date ratio
Strong relevant post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »