Home

It takes ZERO skill to win with Florida

This is a discussion on It takes ZERO skill to win with Florida within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: It takes ZERO skill to win with Florida

Florida is a team I can beat, USC is a team I can't.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #10
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
It takes skill to use florida if you're not a cheeser. I have beaten guys with florida with miami and maryland. And i have creamed guys when using florida. I dont play guys that use florida since most of em cheese. it seems hypocritical but i know im not a cheeser so i feel like i can use em since i can beat u (in general) with other teams as well
What's up dawg? UF is the cheesiest team on the game. Just line up with Timmy Teabag in Gator Heavy and run him up the gut every play. He falls for 3 yards.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:02 AM   #11
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

I use Clemson and before James Davis graduated in the dynasty I would put he and spiller in the 2 back sets in the shotgun formations. I dont feel this is cheese they do it in real life anyway.

Also, in single back sets when I was throwing I would put spiller in motion to the left or right. He would have a LB on him and a safety over the top but he would just burn by on a streak. This doesnt work everytime and I would only use it once every couple games. I would definitely try to make the guy think I was using it more though. That is where having he and Davis in the backfield at the same time helped. I could do a RB draw play.

The only time I have ever used a RB in my dynasty was in year 2 when Spiller go hurt and my backup got hurt. I had a redshirt on two guys I didnt want to waste. So I was down to my last RB, I made my 4th reciever Rendrick Taylor my back up RB. He is powerful but slow. He really doesnt have a position in real life since this spring he tried WR, RB and LB.

What you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2008, 10:01 AM   #12
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

Florida is the easiest team to win with online, because they have so much ridiculous speed. Their speed essentially breaks the defensive AI.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

hahaha florida is unbeatable in real life too though..... so take your pick...... personally i would rather use a more balanced team like illinois to beat my opponents
Old 12-25-2008, 11:37 PM   #14
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

All you gotta do is throw deep to Harvin. If it's a zone coverage his speed will beat anyone to the ball. If you do get a man there in coverage he usually catches it anyway. You can slow him down if you select a defense to double team him but that leaves single coverage on everyone else and that's suicide also. Couple trying to cover all those receivers and trying to get pressure on Tebow and it's just tough and I know that. What bothers me is EVERYBODY plays with them. Oh well, I'll keep trying my best to beat them every chance I get.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:57 AM   #15
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Yeah, Urban Myer is a real life cheeser. Anybody who recruits that much speed and talent to one school is a cheeser.

C-A-N-E-S CANES!!

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2008, 09:36 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
Yeah, Urban Myer is a real life cheeser. Anybody who recruits that much speed and talent to one school is a cheeser.

C-A-N-E-S CANES!!
Hey my Aim is Hoppy60, I do not play online, because I do not know want to expect. My question is what is a basic cheeser, and why do they even play if they have to cheat. Basically explain a cheeser. Thanks Hop !!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »