Home

Change in School Qualities (Recruiting)

This is a discussion on Change in School Qualities (Recruiting) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Change in School Qualities (Recruiting)

I noticed that some of my school qualities changed between Season#1 and Season#2. I am controlling Temple and Michigan. My Michigan team finished 9-4 and won the Outback Bowl ... and the stars dropped from 6 to 5. My Temple team finished 6-6 and did not get invited to a bowl ... and the stars rose from 1 to 2.

But also things like "Academic Prestige" and "Program Stability" and those changed (some got better / some got worse).

Is there any way to control how they change? Anything in particular that "maps" to any of the attributes?

Thanks!

Also - I noticed that I have "lost" some pipelines states ... is this because players have graduated? Is there any way to get those states back? What is the negative for not having a pipeline state?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Change in School Qualities (Recruiting)

NCAA Strategies has an answer here:

Quote:
Coach experience increases the deeper you go in a dynasty. Coach prestige increases with winning championships, National Championships will increase this pitch rating faster than Conference Championships. Championship Contender will increase with sustained success over a number of seasons (i.e. proving that you belong as a powerhouse program), Fan Base will change based on the attendance for home games, the higher you are ranked, and the better the match-ups at home, the better your Fan Base will become. Program Stability will increase the longer you are at the same school, Program Tradition will increase as you win awards and championships.
I think some of them like Campus Lifestyle and Athletic Facilities don't really change though.

As for pipeline states, it's dependent on how many players are on your roster that are originally from that state. I really don't know what the positive effects of a pipeline state are though.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
I think some of them like Campus Lifestyle and Athletic Facilities don't really change though.
Athletic Facilities can change, but i don't think I've ever seen or noticed Campus Lifestyle changing.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

The benefit of pipeline states is that recruits in those states are more likely to be interested in your program. So for instance, let's say you are Virginia and have Texas as a pipeline, you will have more interested recruits from Texas than you otherwise would. It basically just increases your recruiting pool.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »