Home

Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

This is a discussion on Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

I hope they have more fluid running motions and they actually run like they don't have a stick up their ***.

Madden players run fine, so if they want to take that engine, it would be great.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #18
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

I want to know that all division-1 stadiums are going to be authentic! Especially Tulsa's H.A. Chapman stadium, which I have been waiting for for the past 2 years!

And I would like to know how many extra uniforms are being added, and mascots in the game!
Old 01-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #19
Banned

bostonsportsrule's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd like to see even more put into the presentation and atmosphere, add end zone bowl game team art, and fix the gameplay problems people have spoken of.

To AA's original post: my last three games on 7-minute quarters have been 24-17, 31-21, and 31-24....though to be fair, I was regularly hitting mid-30's or more offensively before that, with a season high of 59. So I guess it goes either way.

Still, they can improve this title in so many ways.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 31

I would like to know if I can actually create my own playbook with plays and formations that I want to use instead of modify my gameplan around other peoples ideas of a offensive system....

Spill the beans please!!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #21
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
To tell you how bad things are, during the meat of the college season, I never fired up this game. My Sooners have been one of the top teams in college football all this year, and I probably haven't fired this game up since October. Now, it's bowl season, I have no passion to fire this game up and emulate any of the real life matchups. There's no reason to.....theres no endzone art, no feeling of importance in the game. Just a dry atmosphere with two seemingly random teams thrown out on the field.

If not for FIFA 2009, I would be one un-happy camper. Can we send NCAA to be made by that EA studio

Oh, and co-sign everything AubAlum said

I'm with you man. I didn't even start a dynasty this year. I just couldn't get into this game. Too many disappointments. The series is a shell of its former self. I don't have the free time like I used to, so I'm not going to waste it on a game that frustrates the hell out of me.

Unless some changes happen in the next version, I think "next gen" has killed this game for me. When I saved up $500 bucks for the PS3 I thought I would be getting an NCAA football game that justified the purchase. Big mistake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #22
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

I know everyone is sick of me asking, but can they at least say if we will have an accelerated clock????

Sideshow Bob
Old 01-02-2009, 01:12 AM   #23
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo
I know everyone is sick of me asking, but can they at least say if we will have an accelerated clock????
One of the NCAA devs has already said they prefer an accelerated clock to deal with the game length issue for next year. I doubt it's missing.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #24
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

I hope they call it ncaa football 2010. not ncaa football 10. that would be weird. anyways i hope i see some type of uniform creater or something, if they had it in madden they definitely can put it into ncaa. especially since it seems like every team has at least 2 alternate sets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »