Home

Looking for PS2 version

This is a discussion on Looking for PS2 version within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Looking for PS2 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
Yep, I understand. I really think the PS2 version is better, by far actually, other than just I'm really struggling with the running game.

Of course I'm Notre Dame, and our running game HAS pretty much sucked the last few years because of horrible offensive line play, so maybe in that sense it's also ultra realistic lol.

But yeah anyway it's so much more fun to play, and feels like much more of a "complete" game. Of course the graphics aren't anywhere near as good, but they're plenty acceptable to me when considering how much better of an overall game it is that you're playing.

I was in Gamestop yesterday and the guy behind the counter asked me if I was a sports fan because they're not taking pre-orders on Madden/NCAA, and I told him I've been burned once too often by EA Sports and I won't be pre-ordering any of their offerings ever again.
I always thought the pre-orders were a joke. The only way I'd ever be tempted to pre-order a game is if I lived in a major market like NYC and knew that there'd be a line of people waiting for the game.

Most places, you should be able to walk in Day 1 and buy the game you want without any worry; especially sports titles.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »