Home

Tebow, Bradford, McCoy

This is a discussion on Tebow, Bradford, McCoy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Tebow, Bradford, McCoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
A poor man's Tebow, lol.

I find it hard to believe they will give them all 99's. I believe Tebow was a 99 this year so I would assume he'll have that rating again. McCoy and Bradford each at 97 or 98. Just to have diversity.

And I hate bandwagoner's. I've been a Florida fan for years, when they were just a good team that couldn't win a big game. Now that they are the premier team in college football, everybody wants to use them. I hate it. It sucks that I have to feel guilty using my own team. I never use them more than twice as I like to play with a different team everytime I play, but it still sucks.

I feel the same way. They have been my favorite team ever since the days of good ole Rex Grossman. But i know how you feel about playing them. I play with some buddies sometimes, and one of my friends openly admits to hating florida, but still uses them on the game. its a little ridiculous, but oh well.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #18
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuck0027
I feel the same way. They have been my favorite team ever since the days of good ole Rex Grossman. But i know how you feel about playing them. I play with some buddies sometimes, and one of my friends openly admits to hating florida, but still uses them on the game. its a little ridiculous, but oh well.
Wow. I bleed orange and blue all the way. I love the Tigers AND Florida. I have been with the Tigers since I knew the difference between offense and defense. (About 14yrs. Im 19 now). I jumped on the Gator bandwagon in Rex's Sophomore year and have loved em since.

On the game I will play with Auburn vs buddies and Florida in most dynasties just to beat the crap out of guys that think Im a cheeser. I wont even play online since most people cheese with them. I use Harvin as a diversion. I send him on a streak on every pass and dump it off to Murphy or Thompson on a short route. Its funny since people think Im going to chunk it downfield to try to user catch with Harvin.

In real life I will always pull for the Tigers over Florida in an actual meeting. I stay 10 minutes form Jordan-Hare Stadium. Saturdays here are awesome. Its nothing better than being in one of the loudest stadiums in college football. Win or lose. Suck season or an undefeated one

But to the OP: Tebow and McCoy will be 99, Bradford will be 98 at default.
Predicted stats at default:

Tebow:
ThP-97 (Just cuz he's Tebow. Should be 92-94)
ThA-94 (Just cuz he's Tebow. Should be 91)
Spd- 84
Trucking- 92
Awareness- 91

McCoy:
ThP-94
ThA-98
Spd-86
Awr-96

Bradford:
ThP-98
ThA-96
Awr-94

Last edited by Young J 334; 01-15-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #19
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

I think Bradford's accuracy should be the same as McCoy's....
Old 01-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #20
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
I think Bradford's accuracy should be the same as McCoy's....
It probably will be. I was just takin a ballpark stab at it

Old 01-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #21
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
It probably will be. I was just takin a ballpark stab at it
Ya I know what ya mean, I was just saying..this wasn't a personal prediction..It's I know how EA rates players who have the Heisman, and come back..so all three will probably have insane ratings...being in that order of Tebow,then a distant McCoy..and Bradford right behind McCoy..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #22
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
Ya I know what ya mean, I was just saying..this wasn't a personal prediction..It's I know how EA rates players who have the Heisman, and come back..so all three will probably have insane ratings...being in that order of Tebow,then a distant McCoy..and Bradford right behind McCoy..
Yeah you're about right.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 10

If they ever fix the game to make size and power matter as much as speed. Then Tebow should be rated 100 because he currently isnt as beastly as he should be in Ncaa09 cause size and power mean nothing. If that ever gets fixed good lord.

There should also be a new rating called "Desire to win" which again would be another 99 for Tebow. He reminds me of my all-time favorite college player (Eric Crouch) but bigger and better arm. But he just has this passion for the game that bleeds through him. 1 of the greatest College player ever IMO.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

Like someone mentioned earlier...I will not be playing 10 online this year...Everyone=Florida.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »