Home

Create a School

This is a discussion on Create a School within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #225
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Create a School

It would be so awesome to get uniform templates like this

http://www.niketeam.com/v2/new/PDF/FA09_FOOTBALL.pdf
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 02:59 AM   #226
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
That would be my dream CAS! I would love a layering system like that!!! The designs would be sick. If we had a layering system I would prolly be doing CAS more than dynasty!! HAHA!! I hope we can edit unis between dynasty seasons! Gosh I hope there is a layering system in CAS! Also I hope we can share through LockerRoom. And be able to import logos!!

Gosh no my mind is just racing with ideas! But I know these would just be dream features to CAS.... And the chances are not great to get them in... At least not in the first year..
not to make your head spin any more, but more info on the Forza one if you don't know anything about it.

go to this link here and scroll down about half way to where it says "A Tour of Forza Motorsport 2's Livery Editor".

basically most parts of the car could have between 500 and 1000 layers!

the example they used was a very basic one. I've seen some outrageous designs that people have done. like this guy

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 04-21-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #227
Pro

OVR: 26

I beleive Create A School is AMAZING!! Just makes the gameplay more fun to me...I create my school then create my 24 players I need, then go begin a dynasty...so I spend around the 1st 5 nights doing all of this and getting it exactly right. Just brings more of a reallism feel to the game for me....getting to go out into my own stadium and play...the players mean something since they are my own as well....so it just makes it way better for me when i get to put all this into it! Nothing like Seeing thousands of fans covering every inch of the Kingsport Super Dome!! Cheering on there Beloved Kingsport Cougars!!

Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #228
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
not to make your head spin any more, but more info on the Forza one if you don't know anything about it.

go to this link here and scroll down about half way to where it says "A Tour of Forza Motorsport 2's Livery Editor".

basically most parts of the car could have between 500 and 1000 layers!

the example they used was a very basic one. I've seen some outrageous designs that people have done. like this guy
Yeah I am very familiar with Forza's layer editor...No where near the talent level as those guys thats for sure. But I would love to have something like Forza's layer editor in CAS. That would be amazing!

Old 04-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #229
Pro

I beleive Create A School is AMAZING!! Just makes the gameplay more fun to me...I create my school then create my 24 players I need, then go begin a dynasty...so I spend around the 1st 5 nights doing all of this and getting it exactly right. Just brings more of a reallism feel to the game for me....getting to go out into my own stadium and play...the players mean something since they are my own as well....so it just makes it way better for me when i get to put all this into it! Nothing like Seeing thousands of fans covering every inch of the Kingsport Super Dome!! Cheering on there Beloved Kingsport Cougars!!

Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #230
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I love this feature and is why I still play the old gen games. I always create my Robert Morris University which is small D1 school. I put them in the Big East because they are in Pittsburgh PA. I love this feature and can't wait for it to be talked about more.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 04-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #231
Pro

Same here Dirty Jerz!! The CAS Fans will be pleased this year i'm hoping!! I t does add such a great more your own feel to the game....since the team you create you also coach!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #232
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

Its confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/new...?newsId=Covers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »