Home

longest kick return from the cpu

This is a discussion on longest kick return from the cpu within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
longest kick return from the cpu

what is the longest kick return from the computer... i was on my OD and was down by 2 touchdowns... i was north texas and going against oklahoma... i just kicked a field goal and got my hopes up... then on the kickoff, my kicker kicks it 6 yards deep into the endzone... instead of kneeling it, the computer returns it... ALL THE WAY. the 106 yard kick return completely demoralized me ... what is the longest that the computer has returned a kickoff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: longest kick return from the cpu

Not sure the exact stuff but Hawaii always returns them on me because they got 99 special teams and its just annoying as hell when the computer returns one on you.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
Rookie

kdeal4's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: longest kick return from the cpu

I have a Dynasty with UConn and I've had about 3 returned on me in 9 games. One was Marty Gilyard of Cincinnati (he had one against Oklahoma in real life) and North Carolina returned one and so did West Virginia. I'm not sure how long they were, but I know one of them was at least half way into the endzone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »