Home

Visits for recruiting?

This is a discussion on Visits for recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Visits for recruiting?

When you guys are recruiting, how do you get A-A+visits? I always have the interest bar full, but then they come to visit and its a B+ everytime...even when its a rivalry game and I pick the prospect's most, and the two very highs. Should I just try to make the game or blowout or keep it so its an Instant Classic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Visits for recruiting?

Pick the closest matches with the highest ratings and disregard his primaries.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

You want to blow out and in-conference ranked rival. Also the pitches have to match up pretty well.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

i always go for the pitches that he likes and blowing out a ranked opponent always helps
Old 01-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

sadly, i think it depends on what school you are too. because i was doing a dynasty with TCU and i was doing all of the right things for visits and my best was an A-. Started a new dynasty with fsu and im getting A's and A+'s everytime
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok thanks, on my offline dynasties I play as Hawai'i USF and Wake Forest... so that might be why. visits is always what screws me over though, cuz when I get B-B+ visits, their soft to a different team the next week.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: Visits for recruiting?

you need to pitch him stuff that he is interested in but your school is good at. if is most/very high is something your fair or wosre at then skip it for something better that your school provides. it may above average to the recruit but at least he won't be disappointed. the better the school/conf the easier it is too recruit.

in my online dynasty, i gotta bust my butt with indiana to crack the top 30 while guys with michigan, osu, psu don't even try and 5 stars are just falling at their feet. good luck!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »