Home

Question about AI and Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Question about AI and Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Question about AI and Dynasty Mode

I just bought the game again and I'm about to go thru another dynasty mode (or just keep the one I have). My issue is that I'm not the best in recruiting and frankly rather play the game than do all the recruiting. Is there a way I can get the AI to handle all of that while I focus on guiding the team to victory each week? Yeah it's not as fun for some if you aren't in full control, but I'm in a place where I just want to go and get my team to a good Bowl game and worry less about everything else. When I feel like doing all that again, I will. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2009, 01:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Question about AI and Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by KofiJamal
I just bought the game again and I'm about to go thru another dynasty mode (or just keep the one I have). My issue is that I'm not the best in recruiting and frankly rather play the game than do all the recruiting. Is there a way I can get the AI to handle all of that while I focus on guiding the team to victory each week? Yeah it's not as fun for some if you aren't in full control, but I'm in a place where I just want to go and get my team to a good Bowl game and worry less about everything else. When I feel like doing all that again, I will. Thanks.
You can set the computer to recruit for you in Coach Strategy. Just make sure you emphasis what you want them to recruit or you will get a whole bunch of nothings.

There is a big negative in not self recruiting tho. For instance, I started at Idaho and went 12-4 my 1st season and then undefeated the next two. I figured that I would get recruits just flocking to my school because hey I've been beating @ss for 3 straight years now...the problem was I had the computer recruit for me and the best player's I ever brought in were a 2 star mlb and a 4 star RB (who just happened to not be recruited by any other team, because his speed was a C-, everything else was A, B).

you can set the computer to recruit just don't expect great recruits for at least the 1st 3-5 years. I had to leave Idaho because I got a dream offer...USC!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 06:56 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Question about AI and Dynasty Mode

Thanks bro. I'll have to keep a eye on the computer then, but at least for a while I can just have fun with the game. Then I'll get back into the recruiting later...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »