Home

OMT could I have a straight forward answer

This is a discussion on OMT could I have a straight forward answer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2009, 06:27 AM   #17
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: OMT could I have a straight forward answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
Personally as a HUGE FCS football fan, I would rather you guys sacrifice Campus Legend for our teams. I mean it's hard for me to get into the game like I used too because I can't use my team. I want to have the same experience that the fans of the "Big Schools" have when playing NCAA.

I think it would be cool if you guys could just create a separate game for us FCS fans. I think you'd be surprised to see how well it would sell.
I really do think EA should add this in. They must be adding another BIG FEATURE to the game this year because thats why they don't have the time. I don't think he has said they aren't in the game for this year so I'm stilling hoping they will announce they are in if they haven't.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #18
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

IMO,I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT BACK ON OLD GEN THAT THIS CAMPUS LEGEND MODE AND MASCOTT MODE WAS TAKING UP SPACE FOR OTHER THINGS THAT CAN GO INTO THE GAME TO KEEP THE GAME MOVING FORWARD.HERE WE ARE IN THE 20TH CENTRY AND WITH THE BEST TECH SPORTS GAMING HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO WORK WITH AND WE'RE STUCK AT GROUND ZERO...
Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #19
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

To the guy who dissed the inclusion of online dynasty, that is the sole reason I bought this game and still play it. I could care less about about FCS and CAS. I would rather EA spend the time fixing the numerous gameplay issues.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #20
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
To the guy who dissed the inclusion of online dynasty, that is the sole reason I bought this game and still play it. I could care less about about FCS and CAS. I would rather EA spend the time fixing the numerous gameplay issues.
WELL I DON'T PLAY ONLINE AND NEVER HAVE I'M COOL WITH PLAYING THE GAME WITH PEOPLE I KNOW.BUT I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT IT I'M STATING MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT I FEEL THE GAME IS MISSING.AND YES IT'S 2009 A NEW ERA HAS DAWNED AND WITH ALL WE ASK FOR TO BE IN THIS GAME IS SO LONG OVER DEW.WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST TECH TO DATE TO WORK WITH IT'S GETTING OLD OF THE THINGS THEY SAY THEY CAN'T FIT IN.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I've answered this plenty of times. We have a finite amount time to develop a video game. We cannot do everything we want every year. The first 3 years of Gen 3 NCAA Football these features were cut in favor of other features. These two in particular are very large undertakings and would have led to features we like better being cut (like Campus Legend or Video Highlight saving and uploading on 08, Online Dynasty on 09).
I didn't mean to frustate you with this question since it seems you have answered it over and over again. With that being said, if they (C.A.S. or FCS) are not in this year can so body tell me if NCAA Football 10 for the Last Gen systems will be playable on PS3? I will not pay 59.99 again this year if I can't have all the teams. (Just my views)

Last edited by ASU FAN; 02-04-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2009, 09:53 AM   #22
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU FAN
I didn't mean to frustate you with this question since it seems you have answered it over and over again. With that being said, if they (C.A.S. or FCS) in this year can so body tell me if NCAA Football 10 for the Last Gen systems be playable on PS3? I will not pay 59.99 again this year if I can't have all the teams.
I have feeling FCS won't be for a long time man...people like Mascot Mash-Up too much..lol.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

get rid of campus legend, mascot games.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

OMT has already explained how this works. Many of you say, "Why don't you remove features like Mascot modes, etc?"

The answer is simple. These features are already in the game's build. If EA removed these features, it would cost resources. It's not an "either-or" dilemma.

Their main priority last season was Online Dynasty. OD was the only reason me and several friends purchased this game. I feel it's the best feature ever implemented in a sports video game.

FCS and Create-a-School are nice bonus features more for the diehard sports fan, but wouldn't compel the casual college football sports fan like myself to purchase a game. OD acheived this.

Actually, I haven't and won't be buying any sports game if it doesn't have this capability.

I'd rather see other features implemented that FCS and CAS. I'd like to see a real scrimmage mode, instead of current Practice mode. I'd also like to see an option for a college playoffs, although I don't know if NCAA would allow it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »