Home

OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

This is a discussion on OMT, All stadiums in for 2010? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #17
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petocrew
Who cares...
I care and most of the people who take the time to post here. If you want to troll go post on the pokemon or ninja turtle boards.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
I care and most of the people who take the time to post here. If you want to troll go post on the pokemon or ninja turtle boards.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 02-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #19
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

I can't really discuss this yet. I will be putting out a list of all stadium updates made this year at some point.

I can confirm that the new Minnesota stadium won't be in. The structure will not be compelete before we finish the game, so there is no way to include it. So we have two options... keep them in the Metrodome, or move them to the generic open air stadium we have (the round bowl one). What do you guys think would be the better option?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 38

keep em in the metrodome
Old 02-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #21
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I can't really discuss this yet. I will be putting out a list of all stadium updates made this year at some point.

I can confirm that the new Minnesota stadium won't be in. The structure will not be compelete before we finish the game, so there is no way to include it. So we have two options... keep them in the Metrodome, or move them to the generic open air stadium we have (the round bowl one). What do you guys think would be the better option?
Is it possible to give them the generic open air stadium with the field art Minnesota currently has?

This is a tough call though. The open air stadium allows users to travel to Minnesota for the 'fun' winter weather, but won't be accurate. However, the last two years there have been a lot of criticism that the Alamo Dome was not in fact a 'dome' in the game, and this would be essentially the same decision/result. (Playing inside when the real stadium is an outdoor stadium.)

If you guys do pick to go with the open air stadium (which I lean towards), I hope the Metrodome is still found in the game as a selectable stadium to play in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT

Open Air. i do not ever want to see them in the Metrodome again. thanks.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #23
Banned

how could I forget the rogers centre is a dome not open
Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #24
Banned

Rogers centre=Dome not open stadiumm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »