Home

What would prevent you from buying NCAA10?

This is a discussion on What would prevent you from buying NCAA10? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7
What would prevent you from buying NCAA10?

My biggest thing would be:
1. Preventing formation subs. I hated when they took this out. I understand why they did it for online play, but for franchise it makes no sense. The substitution slider does not fix this issue. I don't want starting linebackers and corners on my special teams. I want the ability to get my 3rd, 4th string running back playtime with certain formations with out having to sub them out at the pause screen. I want control with my franchise. This would make me wait until next year to purchase the game. As it stands 09 is a good game, but the lack of roster control really takes away from the franchise and recruiting aspects.

Other things that I wish they would fix:

1. Camera angles. We need to be able to choose our camera angle like we used to be able to. I want control.

2. Running animations. When I look at MLB the Show and see the player movements i am amazed at how real the fluid movements look. The herky jerkey 2 step runs (mostly noticeable on replays and long runs) really takes away from the appearance of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: What would prevent you from buying NCAA10?

Well one thing that will not make buy this game is poorly gameplay or some super overdone feature that has to do with gameplay. And if gameplay doesn't change for the better and there is no CAS I will not be buying the game.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17

the economy. no money. bad reviews. finding out my wife was pregnant. actually realizing there is a real world out there. i already have too many video games. the list could be endless.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radja
the economy. no money. bad reviews. finding out my wife was pregnant. actually realizing there is a real world out there. i already have too many video games. the list could be endless.
I like my make believe world In it the Bengals win the superbowl, the Reds win the world series, the Bearcats return to their basketball glory days, and I have plenty of money. The real world is too scary!
Old 02-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

heh, it could be pretty bad, but ima get it because of OD,
play with a couple guys i grew up with, we are still going and having a blast despite all the flaws in this version.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

If i see any videos of 10 where defenders are "running with" the people they should be dive tackling, i will not buy. The bad angles that defenders take have really hurt the fun factor in this game.

Everytime I make a long touchdown run I feel like I didn't really earn it.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #7
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

If its on the PC with CAS I'm back on the bandwagon for at least a year. Without CAS I still might buy it if its on the PC but I'd probably be more interested in Madden in that situation. If it doesn't come out for the PC, it would have to have CAS and some strong reviews. I'm in no rush to get a new console and EA has shown in the past that their games alone aren't reason enough to do so.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

The only thing that would prevent me from buying it is EA not producing any copies. Through all of its flaws, it's the only thing going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »