Home

How do you online guys stay sane?

This is a discussion on How do you online guys stay sane? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How do you online guys stay sane?

man,I've been living in play now games(sucks,hate comp),online gaming has become a joke,I tried to play a few games online in Madden,1 guy quits after going for it on 4th down in his own territory,didnt get it,pulled the plug,next time I get a guy,ok he eats up the 1st quarter,I'm thinking,ok,I have a gg going here,he got a few 4th and shorts which wasn't sim but i could live with it,now I finally stop him on 4th down,he could of had an easy FG,next thing I know,I'm seeing the field from up in the blimp,lol so I know something is up,finally after about 3minutes,I'm able to go on offense,I get about 3 plays in and i'm in the redzone,then the dude offers a Friendly quit,I just accepted it b/c I knew where this game was headed.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #18
Rookie

dex26-'s Arena

I just quit my 1st game. I was sick of this kid. Pryor is so over-rated in this game. All he did was run away from my blitzing safteys 15 yards back behind the LOS (my safties were coming in untouched too) and throw it 40 or 50 yards down field after they got behind my zone. He says that is how yo play... Every play he would run around waiting for guys to get open deep. He would literally run around behind the line of scrimmage for about 10-15 seconds at a time. I had a ton of pressure on him but he would always out run them.

Robisky is a posession WR not a speedy wr that can out run everyone in floridas secondary. He was only up 10 points at half, but i was tired of him talking trash on the mic telling me how to play(cheesing).

OSU sucks in real life, why are they rated a 99 is beyond me. Why were they rated a 99 in the 1st place, didn't they just get stomped in the national championship?
Old 02-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #19
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
why quit moostache? it gives you an L...and it increases your DNF....which i don't understand...just play the game and try to win...and i never understand "Friendly quit"...the only time i'm doing that is if the game is lagging like crazy...if not i'm going to take my L or take my W...

and young J the gators are chz by themselves...you don't have to do it intentionaly...gator heavy esp is a chz formation!
Excuse me. Who said that I use their playbook? I dont remember sayin that. Assumptions hurt people in life.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex26-
I just quit my 1st game. I was sick of this kid. Pryor is so over-rated in this game. All he did was run away from my blitzing safteys 15 yards back behind the LOS (my safties were coming in untouched too) and throw it 40 or 50 yards down field after they got behind my zone. He says that is how yo play... Every play he would run around waiting for guys to get open deep. He would literally run around behind the line of scrimmage for about 10-15 seconds at a time. I had a ton of pressure on him but he would always out run them.

Robisky is a posession WR not a speedy wr that can out run everyone in floridas secondary. He was only up 10 points at half, but i was tired of him talking trash on the mic telling me how to play(cheesing).

OSU sucks in real life, why are they rated a 99 is beyond me. Why were they rated a 99 in the 1st place, didn't they just get stomped in the national championship?

what's your name online? I wonder if i have played you before...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #21
Rookie

dex26-'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
what's your name online? I wonder if i have played you before...
Same name as here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

Online play can indeed be frustrating. But the computer is so mind-numblingly stupid that it's really the only way to have a strategically interesting game. I'm not saying that the game won't be hard to win if you go on Heisman and play with custom sliders, but it won't be strategically interesting. At that point, you're basically letting the CPU cheat to try and keep things close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »