Home

NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #33
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image

I think his skin is supposed to look like that. Doesnt Cal have a player that is half human half Seal?
Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 7

Here's hopin' the dynasty mode looks just a nice.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #35
Madden NFL Art Director

OVR: 21

Hey gang,

I'm Mike Young AD of NCAA and Madden. This is the real deal. No photoshop. I am actually not stoked that this image was sent out, since the materials in the scene are not tuned at all. No fear the players will not look like plastic and the helmet reflections will be more realistic then ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #36
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Young_EA
Hey gang,

I'm Mike Young AD of NCAA and Madden. This is the real deal. No photoshop. I am actually not stoked that this image was sent out, since the materials in the scene are not tuned at all. No fear the players will not look like plastic and the helmet reflections will be more realistic then ever.
Nice to know, NCAA 09 looked like a smoother version of last gen to me.... that screenshot looks like what I'd expect from next-gen.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #37
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
Nice to know, NCAA 09 looked like a smoother version of last gen to me.... that screenshot looks like what I'd expect from next-gen.
I'm willing to bet the game doesnt look that much different from '09.

We see this every year guys, c'mon. I'm not getting excited or even putting any money on this game until I see if the stuff that plagued last years game has been fixed.

Do I need to slap all of you for getting so excited over a non-gameplay pic? lol
Old 02-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #38
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I'm willing to bet the game doesnt look that much different from '09.

We see this every year guys, c'mon. I'm not getting excited or even putting any money on this game until I see if the stuff that plagued last years game has been fixed.

Do I need to slap all of you for getting so excited over a non-gameplay pic? lol
Look at Madden 09 and then look at that screenshot. It's clearly an example of NCAA taking last year's Madden development. Nobody is saying this is revolutionary, but graphics should improve from year to year and that screenshot is a clear improvement. If we only got gameplay changes in a year, then there would be a lot of graphics guys at Tiburon/EA out of jobs or getting paid to drink coffee and eat bagels.

Why should we feel the need to react negatively or not get excited about a positive change?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #39
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
Look at Madden 09 and then look at that screenshot. It's clearly an example of NCAA taking last year's Madden development. Nobody is saying this is revolutionary, but graphics should improve from year to year and that screenshot is a clear improvement. If we only got gameplay changes in a year, then there would be a lot of graphics guys at Tiburon/EA out of jobs or getting paid to drink coffee and eat bagels.

Why should we feel the need to react negatively or not get excited about a positive change?
I'm not being negative, but graphics on this game are the last thing it needs. That is easily the best thing about this game. Everyone has an opinion and in my opinion, if this was 5-6 years ago, then excitment over a great looking non-ingame picture would be cool. But as it stands, great graphics do not automatically mean the game will be truly improved.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #40
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah we got Phil to look into what they were doing with Fifa over in the Madden forums...and Im thinking the hotness of this Pic is a by product of that

Going into Replay mode will be very nice this year, like it apparently has been with Fifa for a while(Never played Fifa but saw the pics)

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »