Home

NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #57
Rookie

shanemaddox's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image

I'm very impressed with the "work in progress" screenshot. Correct unis and helmets for both teams (Good Job OMT). I like the flatness of the Cordura fabric Nike jerseys along with the shiny reflective helmets. I'm pretty pumped about it graphically. Especially from the early build.

Also, can you confirm that all alternates made the game this year? I pretty much know you can't confirm it, but I know you were trying to get those in there.

Shane
Old 02-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #58
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: First Pic of NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Why you say that?

Screenshot from release day:
Careful there...that game had formation subs, refs on the field, senior bowl game, end zone art, audibly announced scores from other games when paused...and that's just off the top of my head.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #59
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Careful there...that game had formation subs, refs on the field, senior bowl game, end zone art, audibly announced scores from other games when paused...and that's just off the top of my head.
Oh, how I miss some of those "features". Audibly announced scores from other games in the pause menu was such a nice touch IMO. I loved that!

Formation subs and endzone art have been discussed ad nauseum. I really want both back.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #60
Rookie

thenextqb19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Oh, how I miss some of those "features". Audibly announced scores from other games in the pause menu was such a nice touch IMO. I loved that!

Formation subs and endzone art have been discussed ad nauseum. I really want both back.

Wasnt it back then they had the option of having bowl games or a playoff after the season
Old 02-13-2009, 12:28 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 23
Wow I'm still shocked that we got a pic this early there's still 5 months left.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 13
That's great. After I look at this I can watch the Madden 360 video that came out 4 years ago.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 AM   #63
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextqb19
Wasnt it back then they had the option of having bowl games or a playoff after the season
yeah, I can't scold them for not having a playoff system, as the NCAA nixed that option. But the other stuff is fair game for criticism.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #64
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshot: Work in Progress Image

Well I still say it looks great. I like how the helmets and jersey material look.

You have to give them credit where credit is due. Even with my heavy criticisms of the passing game and OL-DL play, I've played 09 more than any in the series. The implementation of online dynasty is one of the best features in any sports game, IMO, and the recruiting system is amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »