Home

OMT, question about equipment.

This is a discussion on OMT, question about equipment. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6
OMT, question about equipment.

Okay, there's I've always loved recruiting and love how the new system is set up, but there's one thing that bothers me.

About half of recruits come in with strange equipment combinations on that you'd never see on a real player.

I was just wondering if it'd be possible, or if you've considered, having pre-set combos instead of random ones. For instance, OL - DL combinations, Skill position combos (RB, FB, WR, TE), qb combos, linebackers combos, and DB combos. You could have about 10-15 for each position.

Would that take up a lot of disk space? It just seems like something cool to add, since it'd make the players more unique to me because I wouldn't have to always change a lot of my recruit's equipment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #2
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

Re: OMT, question about equipment.

Good idea. I hate having to change the ridiculas recruit equipment combos. I hope they do something like you suggested.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Okay, there's I've always loved recruiting and love how the new system is set up, but there's one thing that bothers me.

About half of recruits come in with strange equipment combinations on that you'd never see on a real player.

I was just wondering if it'd be possible, or if you've considered, having pre-set combos instead of random ones. For instance, OL - DL combinations, Skill position combos (RB, FB, WR, TE), qb combos, linebackers combos, and DB combos. You could have about 10-15 for each position.

Would that take up a lot of disk space? It just seems like something cool to add, since it'd make the players more unique to me because I wouldn't have to always change a lot of my recruit's equipment.
I thought he said he fixed this for last year but I still see guys come in with the wristbraces and taped hands. Maybe there were just a few things he said players wouldn't come in wearing. He said he changed the default, I thought.

Also, sometimes for the neck option it will say none but the player is actually wearing the restrictor. I've seen that with wrist braces as well.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
I thought he said he fixed this for last year but I still see guys come in with the wristbraces and taped hands. Maybe there were just a few things he said players wouldn't come in wearing. He said he changed the default, I thought.

Also, sometimes for the neck option it will say none but the player is actually wearing the restrictor. I've seen that with wrist braces as well.
No, it's not fixed at all. It's still as ridiculous as ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »