Home

Comeback city!!!!!!!! wow!

This is a discussion on Comeback city!!!!!!!! wow! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Comeback city!!!!!!!! wow!

so i'm riding a 3 gm losing streak right...and i play this guy new to online and i'm just screwing off to start the game...i go down 34-6 and i think it's a wrap...well buddy throws a pick six just before the half...then i stop him and get the ball back and score...so i'm only down 20-34 to start the third and i get the ball! bam i score...27-34...he ends up taking another 2 TD lead and i lose pryor at QB so i put henton in...I score and once again pull to within one score...well i get a huge INT and i comeback to go up 42-41!!!! it's late in the 4th and he's driving...TD...stupid gators! 47-42 he's going for 2 so he can take that 7 pt lead right? bad move...James laraunitis picks it off and takes it back for the 2 pts...47-44!!! I'm at my 35 with 2 TO's left and moving it with henton..I hit a strike over the middle to wells out of the backfield down inside his 40...so i audible to a run play and wells busts another one...out of bounds just over 20 seconds left! I run up the middle...use my TO...1 TO left...13 seconds inside the 10...I know he's playing pass...So i run with wells in to the end zone!!!!!!! just about 7-8 seconds left! 51-47....kick it straight up...he gets to the 50...just under 5 ticks and launches one to the end zone...NOPE! batted down! and this guy had the nerve to msg me during the gm when i was down 34-6 i go "Rematch? I was just messing around" he goes "YOU handle me..." lol wtf? like im going to have someone else play him...well he got handled boys! haha..."bow_b4_tebow" what a name....UF=the most fun team to beat online...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »