Home

? For OMT!!!

This is a discussion on ? For OMT!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
? For OMT!!!

Are you guys still going to make Ncaa10 for old gen X-BOX? the reason I ask you this is because like myself I still play on the old gen. And some of my friends do as well,Now don't get me wrong I'm playing the 09 on the PS2 right now because 09 on next gen wasn't playable for me.But overall Im hyped about this years game, And can't wait to see if it over take me because I'm a true fan of the game. Not to get off path here but I really would love one last game on X-BOX of old gen so I can have them all..OMT there is still alot of people that play the old gen X-BOX. So can you please anwser the best you can?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: ? For OMT!!!

the Original Xbox is a "dead" system. last game that came out was Madden '09 and I believe that was also the only new release for the xbox last year. there are no games planned to be release on Xbox as of right now that I'm aware of.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the Original Xbox is a "dead" system. last game that came out was Madden '09 and I believe that was also the only new release for the xbox last year. there are no games planned to be release on Xbox as of right now that I'm aware of.
Solidice the 09 didnt make it to the old x-box it was 08 and that was the last one they've made so far.But what I was asking OMT was if since it didnt make it last year will they make it one last time for NCAA10 since this will be a big release for both NCAA and MADDEN. This is somthing that they spoke of doing so Im seeing if its somthing that they will still do.To me all the consoles are still very much alive,If they make it for PS2 then why not x-box?..It wouldn't be hard they all have the same layout for the consoles.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

but I don't think EA can even make it for the Xbox now, Microsoft doesn't support the Xbox anymore. games are still coming out for the PS2 because Sony still supports it. Madden '09 was the only game to come out in 2008 and will be the last. why will 2010 be a big release for NCAA and Madden?

and Madden '09 did come out for Xbox, just weren't many copies of it. you can rent it from Gamefly.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Thats mess up it didnt make my way or I would have bought it fast as it came out.But I guess your right bro its still kind of hard to except that microsoft would put one of there first ever consoles on the back burner like that and let PS2 out do them.The reason why I feel that this is a big release for both games is because of the let downs over the last few games put out.So I guess you can say I'm like everybody else and hoping for somthing great too.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »