Home

Connection of late

This is a discussion on Connection of late within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 24
Connection of late

I wondered if anyone else is having connection issues of late just getting into ncaa's live section.

When i click on live in the game i get- to access xbox live features yo9u need to login first. what would you like to do?
I choose login in

Then- you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features of this title.

Then Ok

Well i am clearly logged in to live since i can play any other of my games online. I have relogged in, reinstalled the game to the disk, tested the connection, checked other game to see if they work online, etc, etc.

ALso, this doesn't happen all the time. Just off and on the past week or so. Is this happening to anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Connection of late

its just u... i dont kno wat to tell u.

all i kno is that if my o-line dynasty doesnt load i got into the "view invites" area, then leave and go back into o-line dynasty. it usually works.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAsterkillah
its just u... i dont kno wat to tell u.

all i kno is that if my o-line dynasty doesnt load i got into the "view invites" area, then leave and go back into o-line dynasty. it usually works.
I wouldn't really say based on 18 views than I am the only one its happening too as i know of one person who said he had the same issue last night. I can say its the only game i have its happening too. I cannot get passed the initial live screen in the game so your advice cannot be used on the backing out of the view invites area.

Update- i deleted everything NCAA related from my HD and still couldn't connect. So i wrote OMT about it. I guess i'll see what he says.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 03-04-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

It's happened to me before as well. Same message about having to connect to xbox live when I was clearly online. Even when I popped in NCAA Basketball 09, the same message came up. Other members of my OD can access the dynasty and the online features but sometimes I can't.

I usually just shut my xbox off for a couple of hours and I will be able to sign back in. My guess is that it has something to do with the EA servers, but it is definitely annoying especially when I had to resheduel a user v user game.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
It's happened to me before as well. Same message about having to connect to xbox live when I was clearly online. Even when I popped in NCAA Basketball 09, the same message came up. Other members of my OD can access the dynasty and the online features but sometimes I can't.

I usually just shut my xbox off for a couple of hours and I will be able to sign back in. My guess is that it has something to do with the EA servers, but it is definitely annoying especially when I had to resheduel a user v user game.
Thank you for answering. This is the only EA game i buy so i wasn't able to check whether i would have the same issue with another game. OMT also said it must just be a server having issues. Lucky me i guess i connect to the crappy server.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
Rookie

worldwearyeyes's Arena

OVR: 3

Don,

A guy in my OD had the same problem last night. Not sure if and how he resolved it.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

if i recall correctly, you may have to go into your settings and change a date. i can't remember the specifics, but there is a "clock" issue regarding something and the date has to go back to november of some year.

sorry, and wish i could be more specific, but maybe this will give you a start...
Old 03-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I wondered if anyone else is having connection issues of late just getting into ncaa's live section.

When i click on live in the game i get- to access xbox live features yo9u need to login first. what would you like to do?
I choose login in

Then- you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features of this title.

Then Ok

Well i am clearly logged in to live since i can play any other of my games online. I have relogged in, reinstalled the game to the disk, tested the connection, checked other game to see if they work online, etc, etc.

ALso, this doesn't happen all the time. Just off and on the past week or so. Is this happening to anyone else?
You are not alone. It's been happening to me also. No rhyme or reason, off & on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »