Home

The WORST glitch I've seen in '09

This is a discussion on The WORST glitch I've seen in '09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5
The WORST glitch I've seen in '09

I was playing an online game yesterday and the guy's gamertag is IM ILLxNOT SiK.

Anyway, he glitched the game where he could make the QB line up in FRONT of the center. That's right, I said in front of the center, basically right beside my defensive tackles.. still in a normal QB stance. Well, the first play he did it the game called one of my linebackers (one that was 4 yards from the LOS) for being offsides. I thought maybe it was just a computer error and would only happen on one play.. but no. He did it every play. The QB starts out in the normal under-center position than all of the sudden he's teleported to the new in-front-of-the-center position. What it does is it makes your defense run-commit every play, no matter what defense you have called. So as soon as the ball is snapped the QB is teleported back to his normal dropback and your defense in coming after him balls-to-the-wall. Then he just tosses it out to a receiver and there he goes. The guy seemed to get a lot of joy out of it too. That's scum at its worst.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The WORST glitch I've seen in '09

That is sad. It is amazing what these goons do to try and boost their online ranking.

Youtube
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

colemanchu's Arena

OVR: 1

video?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Somebody relay this tactic to the Chicago Bears. Rex Grossman might actually be relevant now!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

In 08 a cheese-ball named TylerKnight did something similar to this with me. I never noticed the QB being in front of the C but he would send a man in motion and all of a sudden I'd get whistled for off-sides. It only happened two or three plays but then I got disconnected and received the L. That pissed me off severely. I called him out in the Forum and he was like "What? I got the W, didn't I? You're just a sore loser."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 26

I never understood players who play only for the W. Really where is the pleasure in having 1000 Ws to 0 Ls if you didnt earn it. As long as their is online gaming there is going to be glitches, cheaters, or boosters that simply have no integrity. I try not to play online exepct with people I know because of this kinda stuff that alot of people pull.

It would be good to be able to show these glitches to OMT and the other devs so they can try and get rid of them.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #7
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

same glitch is in madden too..........
Old 03-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9

Ya I dunno about glitch... Seems like something Leach might try and do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »