Home

Worst Glitch in NCAA 09: Nomination Thread

This is a discussion on Worst Glitch in NCAA 09: Nomination Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: Worst Glitch in NCAA 09: Nomination Thread

I have a few:

1)When on one play you are facing one direction on the field, then on the next play, you're facing the opposite direction. Basically, instead of it being like when you change directions in the next quarter which is typical, but instead it happens a couple of times when I go from one play to the next.

2) Tackling - they really need to fix these tackling issues. If I'm coming at the ballcarrier from the side and he has no momentum to gain forward, the tackler should not be pushing him 5-6 yds forward when the tackler's momentum should be pushing the ballcarrier sideways. Do you know how many first downs and TDs that tackling issue has caused? Or if my LB has the ballcarrier completely wrapped up, then all of a sudden my FS wants to help but makes it worse by somehow pushing the ballcarrier forward or something.

3) Coach's Challenge - Why can't I challenge a play in Online Dynasty against another user? That has been very frustrating at times.

4) Weather changes - Is it me or in dynasty mode (online/offline) the weather looks the same at all times? Besides rain, snow or late afternoon/evening games, where is the overcast/cloudy weather? Also, when it rains it only seems to be raining on one side of the field if you look at the screen good enough. Like when you come out of the huddle it seems to be only raining on the offensive line or to one side of the screen.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer

Last edited by elementz09; 03-24-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #26
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Worst Glitch in NCAA 09: Nomination Thread

Some good ones there. I already created the poll so I can't add new options.

On #1, it sounds like the one I just nominated, although I didn't realize it could happen in non hurry up situations. I guess the problem is more generic than that, it's just hard to notice if you aren't in hurry up at the time.

On #3, I'm not sure why, but I've gotta say, it drives me nuts that they have replay in the game at all. I'm not saying it's a bug to have replay, and I know if it's in the game it's supposed to be in the game. But it's a friggin computer sim, there is no reason to have officials make mistakes. Mostly I just hate replay (in real football and thus in the game as well).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »