Home

wow, should have known...Top Cheezer!

This is a discussion on wow, should have known...Top Cheezer! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
wow, should have known...Top Cheezer!

so i play this guy...jayakaj is his gamertag...he was ranked 54 in the world. I was thinking he'd be sick on the sticks and what not right? WRONG! I use ohio state (mistake) trying to matchup.... this guy had his Speedy HB's like rainey and demps at WR...and would send harvin deep all day! and he claimed in the chatroom before the game he would shut anyone out...that's why i took the challenge...you know how he did this? LB's at defensive line spots! LOL...he even had a safety in the middle of the defensive line...LOL...he zoned all day and those LB's penetrated like no other...he did leave 1 on 1 coverage a few times and i burned him on them but it was impossible to run cause with dunlap on the end and spikes in the middle who he user controlled and other LB's along the line they just penetrated so easy! I sent him a msg to play right and he didn't respond till the end of the game...stating "your probably 645 pounds, go **** your mother" i was like wow...

I did end up scoring but his D was totally crap...he routed me 54-10...if you ever see this guy...don't play him...Total idiot and i was like "Use someone other then UF and leave players at there natural position and lets see how good you are..." of course he didn't...all he responded was saying "I'll take clemson...." yeah and then do the same crap? not wasting my time...if anyone ever see's him...don't play em...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: wow, should have known...Top Cheezer!

Lol sorry but damn 54-10, i dont play much lobby games if i do play ranked games i quick play it and look at dnf, if its high i leave and repeat till i get less than 20%.im 10-1 ranked ....but i play mostly online dynasties + games vs friends which are unranked.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Lol sorry but damn 54-10, i dont play much lobby games if i do play ranked games i quick play it and look at dnf, if its high i leave and repeat till i get less than 20%.im 10-1 ranked ....but i play mostly online dynasties + games vs friends which are unranked.
Haha well you certainly chose the right user name for these forums.
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Old 03-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Sure i got rocked...but you have to understand this guy had the crazy D on there...when you can't throws off cause of people playing out of position...and it stops the run what do you do? I bet if you played em you would probably get the same crap and lose by the same...Send em a msg...it's more then possible...or u can play me ...and i'll run it...w/e you want to do...I didn't get killed cause i suck bro...

NBA Live...I got this!
Madden ...lets get it!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Rookie

wtf EA is screwed up? i checked his final score and it says...

NCAAź FOOTBALL 09: jayakaj played as Florida against T1theMC who played as Ohio State and won 61-17

odd....

NBA Live...I got this!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
Sure i got rocked...but you have to understand this guy had the crazy D on there...when you can't throws off cause of people playing out of position...and it stops the run what do you do? I bet if you played em you would probably get the same crap and lose by the same...Send em a msg...it's more then possible...or u can play me ...and i'll run it...w/e you want to do...I didn't get killed cause i suck bro...
Lol first off i wouldnt play florida , because his rank and team makes him suspect to me. second even if he did all that im not a run first guy anyway.

time to add to the sig?

Last edited by Allaboutme; 03-16-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #7
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade Shadows
Haha well you certainly chose the right user name for these forums.
LOL purdy much.

On topic...Tough game to sit through I bet.... I like going online and seeing what kind of cheese is out there, I think even though it's not very fun, it helps me in games because no matter what somebody might do in my OD, I've always seen something 10x worse.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
LOL purdy much.

On topic...Tough game to sit through I bet.... I like going online and seeing what kind of cheese is out there, I think even though it's not very fun, it helps me in games because no matter what somebody might do in my OD, I've always seen something 10x worse.

dishonest people can be so creative in their cheesery- its amazing the crap they pull

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »