Home

OMT..Quick Question

This is a discussion on OMT..Quick Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: OMT..Quick Question

Its sad/strange that OMT or any other NCAA dev doesnt come on here and go "I cant confirm or deny this."...nvm its NCAA what was I thinking. Even if its another weekly update its about as weak as windsocks/field goal nets honestly. If they added it with the windsock and field goal nets it would have gone much better with the masses and thats prob how it should have been released but it wasnt so nothing else to be said. Maybe its like the Madden 10 camera views everyone is dieing about in the madden blog? Well Ian came in and told us that it hasnt been cut from the list so he didnt comfirm or deny it but he feed us. People will still beg but thats human nature to have something bigger better badder but sometimes with such a short time to make it over you just cant fit it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #42
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17

Tebow always wears eye black, but unfortunately according to this new screenshot there will be no eye black. Hopefully things can change.
After looking at this pic again. They didn't listen to a thing we said(or even looked at a pic online). Once again the facemask is to low! And it is sticking out to far.

I'm starting to wonder how much these developers actually watch football.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 03-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 6

Ima be honest, i watch alot of football and im sure the devs do too, but for you to think when someone watches football they are intuned with a players face mask is stupid. like if i asked you what facemask does randy moss have you would have to find a still pic, while your watching the game that does not matter to you and its not gonna matter when u actually play the game. cuz when you hike the ball his back is turned to you. get over it, small miss IMO.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Ima be honest, i watch alot of football and im sure the devs do too, but for you to think when someone watches football they are intuned with a players face mask is stupid. like if i asked you what facemask does randy moss have you would have to find a still pic, while your watching the game that does not matter to you and its not gonna matter when u actually play the game. cuz when you hike the ball his back is turned to you. get over it, small miss IMO.
Wrong...I can name the facemasks the majority of stars or bigtime players wear in both college and the NFL...Since its harder to see their face, their facemaks give them an identity. Pretty important in a college video game when the players look nothing like they do in real life.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
Wrong...I can name the facemasks the majority of stars or bigtime players wear in both college and the NFL...Since its harder to see their face, their facemaks give them an identity. Pretty important in a college video game when the players look nothing like they do in real life.

Oh really, its the face mask that gives them the identity you say? it isnt their names on the back of there jersey or the big white numbers on their back? its the face mask......Jesus now i understand what your saying....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Oh really, its the face mask that gives them the identity you say? it isnt their names on the back of there jersey or the big white numbers on their back? its the face mask......Jesus now i understand what your saying....
Have you not yet noticed everyone running around saying the following..... "Put the Percy facemask in the game!!!"

Hmm....
Old 03-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Have you not yet noticed everyone running around saying the following..... "Put the Percy facemask in the game!!!"

Hmm....
Oh i have noticed, and barely anyone screaming for improved gameplay and those same percys harvin face mask people are gonna be on here crying when 10 comes out and its plays with just as much holes in the gameplay as 09 because the devs figured to put more time in getting extra fluff in the game.

BTW if this is your reply to what i said LOL.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5

How long would it take to add a couple new facemasks? A day total?

How hard would it take to add eye black and dreadlocks who have both been in the game before and they took them both out? Not hard at all. Probably 30 min.

So they can add these details and take about a day total and add a ton of realism to the game...And work the gameplay the other 364 days.

The cost benefit ratio is extremely high for this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »