Home

OMT..Quick Question

This is a discussion on OMT..Quick Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #57
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: OMT..Quick Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Lol because you have written scripts for video games before so you know how much time it would take. if it really is that easy you should write a scrip for your own personal ncaa and that would solve all your gripes.
Now see that is refuted by the fact that EA on here last year said adding such things as facemasks, long hair are simple, easy fixes but they just didn't think that many folks were looking for that and would consider it for next year. Well guess what - IT'S NEXT YEAR.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 03-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #58
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
After looking at this pic again. They didn't listen to a thing we said(or even looked at a pic online). Once again the facemask is to low! And it is sticking out to far.

I'm starting to wonder how much these developers actually watch football.
I've been saying this all along. All the revolution facemasks stick out way to far. It's almost comical.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Now see that is refuted by the fact that EA on here last year said adding such things as facemasks, long hair are simple, easy fixes but they just didn't think that many folks were looking for that and would consider it for next year. Well guess what - IT'S NEXT YEAR.
Well I'm glad I'm on here showing that there are a lot of people who want these "small" details. It would add a TON of realism to game and once all that is in the game it will always be in the game. It shouldn't be a battle to try and just get them in the game.

Spend one or two days adding that stuff this year and they wouldn't have to spend any in subsequent years. I just don't understand how they have arm clubs, which hardly anyone wears and don't have eye black or dreads which many many players have/use.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #60
Rookie

userLoser's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
Lol you know how long they take so I don't see why you're more right than I am... I would be willing to bet they could add all that stuff in a day...

Maybe you should write youre own script and fix the gameplay...It would solve all your gameplay gripes. Cooooool.

Gameplay is the most important, but they will be a work in progress every year. Adding the visual upgrades I want would be in the game every year after and I would have nothing to gripe about.

You on the other hand will always gripe about gameplay because it will never be up to most people's standards. If gameplay will always be sub par...At least let me make my players look how they do in real life.
Bravo............ I couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
Well I'm glad I'm on here showing that there are a lot of people who want these "small" details. It would add a TON of realism to game and once all that is in the game it will always be in the game. It shouldn't be a battle to try and just get them in the game.

Spend one or two days adding that stuff this year and they wouldn't have to spend any in subsequent years. I just don't understand how they have arm clubs, which hardly anyone wears and don't have eye black or dreads which many many players have/use.
Yeah man, OMT said last year that long hair/dreadlocks was something that was very easy to do, just add a texture, but it would take away memory is why they didn't. He said they could though, because basically it's just a copy of a texture add from Madden, but didn't think many people cared about it.

In that thread was a TON of people asking for it and details like it so EA knows that we want things like this and yet they basically ignore us.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 20

I dont get when they say there out of memory does that mean the xbox 360 disc cant hold anymore? I find that hard to believe since Oblivion fit with with a spare 2-3GB...
Old 03-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #63
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I dont get when they say there out of memory does that mean the xbox 360 disc cant hold anymore? I find that hard to believe since Oblivion fit with with a spare 2-3GB...
usually when Memory is mentioned, it's about system memory(RAM).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 03-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 20

Oh ok thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »