Home

1st Impressions of the screen shots!

This is a discussion on 1st Impressions of the screen shots! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: 1st Impressions of the screen shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
this is the pic where i was like, i cant believe they'd release this shot. I know there trying to show there camera and such but, come on.
Three guys just standing there is a big problem
Old 03-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #50
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
news flash: even though they arnt connect it would take time to do each and i would prefer it as would the hardcore gamers would ,if they got the gameplay down and running right instead of adding fluff because thats basically what hand towels and half sleeves are just eye candy.

If they got the gameplay down and correct i wouldnt mind said things but most of you guys are crying over that fluff and if EA thinks thats what the majority wants their basically gonna end up putting out 09 again with handtowels and calf bands.
Are you even listening to yourself? If they arent connected they arent connected period!

You would have to be a mentally brain dead to choose hand towels over o-line/d-line interaction. But thats not a choice its not either/or you can have both and should get both. I was saying the same thing you are ,but difference is once they told me it didnt matter what graphics are accessories got change gameplay improves no more or no less I left it alone like you should.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Are you even listening to yourself? If they arent connected they arent connected period!

You would have to be a mentally brain dead to choose hand towels over o-line/d-line interaction. But thats not a choice its not either/or you can have both and should get both. I was saying the same thing you are ,but difference is once they told me it didnt matter what graphics are accessories got change gameplay improves no more or no less I left it alone like you should.
yes but what im saying is that they would still need to spend time on either or even if they are not connected , it would be benificial as a whole if we had more threads here about gameplay than about hand towels ,almost every post i see from people its about percys face mask and dreads. if i saw that i would think ok lets put more man power on this than that. thats what i was saying anyway but i can see your point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #52
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
yes but what im saying is that they would still need to spend time on either or even if they are not connected , it would be benificial as a whole if we had more threads here about gameplay than about hand towels ,almost every post i see from people its about percys face mask and dreads. if i saw that i would think ok lets put more man power on this than that. thats what i was saying anyway but i can see your point.
Im not agrueing the level of priority. But if they are saying that theres a team for this and a team for that and they have this job to do. Why not tell the team thats in charge of accessories everything you want?

If all the threads about gameplay here isnt enough then a 1000 more wont be enough to sway there decision about whats going in and whats not as far as gameplay!

Old 03-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #53
Rookie

miami01's Arena

Equipment is big to me and it is frustrating when they have the same stuff year after year. No new facemasks, cleats, or armbands is starting to get old. OMT, you need to find they equipment guy and tell him that the equipment NEEDS updated.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Im not agrueing the level of priority. But if they are saying that theres a team for this and a team for that and they have this job to do. Why not tell the team thats in charge of accessories everything you want?

If all the threads about gameplay here isnt enough then a 1000 more wont be enough to sway there decision about whats going in and whats not as far as gameplay!
look at the list of thread topics just on the first page that arnt stickied,
create a school, uniform updates,teams in ncaa 10( some kid asking about maine), omt quick question( another post about equipment) how to compare 09- 10 screen shots etc etc

if i was a dev and i saw these i wouldnt think gampelay was what was on their minds? i mean would you just by looking at the threads just on the first page?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #55
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
look at the list of thread topics just on the first page that arnt stickied,
create a school, uniform updates,teams in ncaa 10( some kid asking about maine), omt quick question( another post about equipment) how to compare 09- 10 screen shots etc etc

if i was a dev and i saw these i wouldnt think gampelay was what was on their minds? i mean would you just by looking at the threads just on the first page?
I understand and I think its a little silly also ,but most of the serious gameplay is in or not in this game already. They're already in alpha stage so now its about little things that are easier to fix. Trust me if they dont have better animation for o-line/d-line interaction by now they wont!

Maybe they can fix so A.I. stuff but since we cant play we cant say ,but we can look at the screen shots and point out the stuff we're asking for thats not in! You cant say only complain about gameplay when we havent played the game yet!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:

Maybe they can fix so A.I. stuff but since we cant play we cant say ,but we can look at the screen shots and point out the stuff we're asking for thats not in! You cant say only complain about gameplay when we havent played the game yet!
yup your right, but if we put more of a emphasis on it as a community they will know that they wont be getting away with just throwing us equipment upgrades and we want a game that plays great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »