Home

Streamlined Stadium Sound "Packages" for '10?

This is a discussion on Streamlined Stadium Sound "Packages" for '10? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Streamlined Stadium Sound "Packages" for '10?

OMT and Co.

I'm not sure if you can say "yes or no" on this....but did you guys look into streamlining the Stadium Sounds feature for 2010?

By that I mean....to use this great feature (which adds SOOOOOOOO much atmosphere to the game when I can put the real Fight songs, bands, chants, etc.) you would have to constantly delete and add songs for each stadium you went to.

I was hoping...that in this year's version, you could organize each stadium's sound list as sort of a saved file or "package".

For instance, if I gathered a bunch of authentic LSU sounds for when I play in Baton Rouge, I could set them all up on the stadium sounds list, then save them as "LSU sounds". My Auburn sounds I could set up and then save the entire order as "Auburn sounds". Same for Florida sounds, Georgia sounds, etc.

That way, instead of spending 10 minutes before every game deleting files to make room for other files, I could simply load the "LSU Sounds" and instantly they would all be put in their correct place. When I finished my game on the road at LSU, and played Georgia in Athens the next week, I would simply delete the LSU set up, load up my "Georgia Sounds" file and voila!!.....all of the UGA sounds would instantly be set up without the hassle of manually putting in every song each time.

This would be a HUGE addition in my eyes, because after awhile, it gets tiring having to constantly add and subtract to keep getting that great stadium experience.

Any hope on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
Rookie

vanderbiltfan87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Streamlined Stadium Sound "Packages" for '10?

I was actually wondering too if there would be any improvements to stadium sounds. Not a lot has been said about it on here. Individual sound groups for schools/stadiums would be so nice.

I'd really like to be able to edit the tracks within the game, then be able to save the edited track. Being able to edit the length, section then going into a quick game to test the volume in comparison to the announcing and crowd volume, would be amazing. Maybe even have options to distort the sound file to make it sound "live." I know you can do all of this on a computer before importing the tracks to your xbox, but this would make life easier.

ps More scenarios would be cool too.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Why don't they just allow us to load songs for every team all at once. That way no matter which stadium your playing in the authentic sounds are present.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

bump. Anyone? Anyone?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

The first thing I thought of when I saw that somebody asked why they didn't hear any information about it was "EA probably cut it out and will release it again two years from now as a new feature."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Auburn, I’m not sure I follow everything you wrote. I quickly glanced over it because I didn’t have a lot of time. I think I got the gist of it. Basically what I do is create several profiles for sounds. I add 2 teams per profile and load the profile of the home team. This still is cumbersome because then you have umpteen profiles to manage. I would agree the stadium sounds feature is great but needs to be streamlined.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 03-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

I agree, but it could be even more simple. No need to tie it to a team or stadium. Just let us save as many playlists as we want into separate files. That way I could create a Penn State ESPN playlist, a Penn State ABC playlist, a Michigan ESPN playist etc... Before each game, I can load the playlist I want to play for that game. That way, you could have a generic playlist you could load for all road games if you didn't want to take the time to create team specific playlists for your road games.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

I have a bunch of different profiles to match up with each conference. I also have one with Iowa clips and Iowa's rivals clips so that if I beat them, the trophy will save in the right folder.

I hope they make the Stadium Sounds feature easier to use this year. I already have pictures taken of all my songs so that I know which songs go where next year.

My greatest hope would be to be able to save 1 big sound file and have all the sounds in one place. Only plays songs for the home team, and both teams for CC games and bowl games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »