Home

OMT big time question bout defense...

This is a discussion on OMT big time question bout defense... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #9
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OMT big time question bout defense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshanks
are we gonna have this option for the 3-4 / 4-3 defense hybrid like Ian has in Madden this year? several teams use this defense in college, most notably USC and probably Texas this year, they really need to have this in the game imo..
I talked to Anthony and apparently this isn't in Madden or NCAA. We might have the ability to control the stance of players on a play by play basis, and after playbooks are done he's going to look into whether or not this can be done for Madden and NCAA this year.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
lol @ living. That's true though; EA act's as if tomorrow is promised to all of us. Not only tomorrow, but all the way out to 2013 or so.

We want your BEST effort, NOW!!!!

Who knows if we'll be alive next year, who knows if EA will still be a company in two years, who knows if PS or Xbox will suddenly have the bottom drop out. All this "wait until next year garbage is getting old"
Well, I never say "wait until next year." I say things like "didn't get to it this year" or "this is high priority for me next year." I guess it all sounds the same... but you have to understand that we have a finite amount of time to make the game. We can't do everything. It is fine to disagree with us on what we chose to do and not to do, but don't expect everything in one year.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I talked to Anthony and apparently this isn't in Madden or NCAA. We might have the ability to control the stance of players on a play by play basis, and after playbooks are done he's going to look into whether or not this can be done for Madden and NCAA this year.
So who is not telling the truth....Ian or Anthony???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2009, 01:20 PM   #12
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
So who is not telling the truth....Ian or Anthony???
Uh Oh, I don't know if I like the way this sounds, especially when Ian just created the thread last week.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
coolbeans, jus keep us updated if you can

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »