Home

Stadium update...

This is a discussion on Stadium update... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Stadium update...

I hope the cougars new video board made it in, i think it did because omt echnoledged (how do you spell that?) before 09 released so i suspect it will be in.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I hope the cougars new video board made it in, i think it did because omt echnoledged (how do you spell that?) before 09 released so i suspect it will be in.
*acknowledged, there ya go

btw i would also like to get a peak at wsu new unis
Old 03-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #19
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

Are all FBS stadiums/bowls going to be in this game? I think that is more important than updates.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #20
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerguy447
Yeah it really adds some character to our previously bland stadium, as do the wall "decorations" (they're basically giant stickers that cover the walls). Now we just have to fill it up, which might be hard after our 3-9 season haha. I hope to see it in this year's game!
Ya I would consider it a waste of money by the IU athletic department. Why add more seats when you only sell out 1 game every other year when the Purdue fans buy the remaining tickets?!?!

....on second thought, now we can have even more fans at the Bucket! Way to go IU
Old 03-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
Ya I would consider it a waste of money by the IU athletic department. Why add more seats when you only sell out 1 game every other year when the Purdue fans buy the remaining tickets?!?!

....on second thought, now we can have even more fans at the Bucket! Way to go IU
Well as someone outside the program (especially coming from West Lafayette ), I could definitely see why you think that. But really they built the addition for recruiting, not for more seats (we're removing the bleachers at the south end of the stadium so we're losing seats as well). A state-of-the-art weight room, classrooms, IU Athletics "Hall of Fame", etc., will all go underneath the new addition. The idea is that brand new facilities will draw recruits, and in turn, fans (although until Bill Lynch is gone I don't see us winning many games). Kind of the "If you build it, they will come" approach, I suppose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #22
Rookie

Fluffhead's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0

LOL, exactly! Now I can't exactly beat my own program's drum too loudly as we have a long history of sucking with sprinkles of success, but we are better than IU. Don't think the recruits will care about your fancy facilities when they see it 25% full. That being said, I like the renovation / addition.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #23
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13

LSU is expanding its north endzone scoreboard. It is slated to be done by the spring game which is April 18.

Pics below are a rendering and a construction photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scoreboard rendering.jpg (16.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Scoreboard construction.jpg (26.6 KB, 115 views)
Old 03-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Is the Michigan Stadium renovation going to be in the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »