Home

INT's in 09

This is a discussion on INT's in 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2009, 04:30 AM   #1
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
INT's in 09

Guys, i am a new recruit to this game, so shoot me down if you will.But i have read a lot of threads about the comp intercepting at will. Now what i read from peoples posts is that they have tried changing sliders, only calling certain plays etc to minimise the effect. What i have not see anyone mention is that all players are editable! Surely if you reduce the awareness, jumping and catching ability of LB's/DB's then this problem would not be such an issue.
Interested to hear peoples opinions on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: INT's in 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Guys, i am a new recruit to this game, so shoot me down if you will.But i have read a lot of threads about the comp intercepting at will. Now what i read from peoples posts is that they have tried changing sliders, only calling certain plays etc to minimise the effect. What i have not see anyone mention is that all players are editable! Surely if you reduce the awareness, jumping and catching ability of LB's/DB's then this problem would not be such an issue.
Interested to hear peoples opinions on this.
Overall, offense is too easy in the game so you wouldn't want to downgrade awareness and jumping. You could downgrade catching i suppose. The real issue is not enough balls hit the ground. Too many pass plays are either- catch offense, catch defense or drop by either. With the new features in 2010 it sounds like they really are trying to combat this- i guess we'll see.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

The problem isn't the AI intercepting, its the AI throwing interceptions. At any level, with any sliders, you can have a good game going and then, pick 6 festival breaks out.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
The problem isn't the AI intercepting, its the AI throwing interceptions. At any level, with any sliders, you can have a good game going and then, pick 6 festival breaks out.
But surely if you go into your own LB's/DB's and lower their awareness, jumping and catching abilities then this should help/solve the problem

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »