Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Player Pursuit Angles

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Player Pursuit Angles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 10: Player pursuit angles

EA is really shooting themselves in the foot with these NCAA screenshots and videos. It looks like barely anything has been fixed from last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #26
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
Sounds good...I am glad they fixed this. BTW are those the new Army & Navy jerseys they wore last year? I have terrible vision btw.
I believe they are! They were really cool to see last year.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #27
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Wow the typical hyperbole panic has set in as usual.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #28
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

LMAO at everyone loving the vids then studying the hell out of them til they hate em and then saying they havent changed anything. it still 3 months before they even have to send it to the store...calm down.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Wow the typical hyperbole panic has set in as usual.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklez
EA is really shooting themselves in the foot with these NCAA screenshots and videos. It looks like barely anything has been fixed from last year.
Yeah, nothing at all has been fixed. No WR\DB and OL interaction, no pursuit angle fixes.
/sarcasm

What a weiner.

It's so frustrating to hear people constantly complaining about this that and the other. Hair, towels, face masks, for Christ's sake you can't even see any of this stuff unless you're in replay mode. I'd much rather have core gameplay issues fixed before worrying about this frivolous crap. Of course, I feel the same way about camera flashes, wind socks, and field goal nets, but at least they're fixing things at the same time.

It's going to be hilarious to listen to people complaining about eye black when create a school is announced as a feature ( )
Old 03-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
LMAO at everyone loving the vids then studying the hell out of them til they hate em and then saying they havent changed anything. it still 3 months before they even have to send it to the store...calm down.
I'm don't even play NCAA so it doesn't affect me much, but isn't this the same thing that happens every year? What proof do you have of what the game will be like besides these actual videos?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by valaser
Yeah, nothing at all has been fixed. No WR\DB and OL interaction, no pursuit angle fixes.
/sarcasm

What a weiner.

It's so frustrating to hear people constantly complaining about this that and the other. Hair, towels, face masks, for Christ's sake you can't even see any of this stuff unless you're in replay mode. I'd much rather have core gameplay issues fixed before worrying about this frivolous crap. Of course, I feel the same way about camera flashes, wind socks, and field goal nets, but at least they're fixing things at the same time.

It's going to be hilarious to listen to people complaining about eye black when create a school is announced as a feature ( )
I don't give a **** about that stuff. I don't post here often and if you look at my posts I'm only concerned about gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »