Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Player Pursuit Angles

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Player Pursuit Angles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #57
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: Player Pursuit Angles

I hate raining on parades especially since this is a fix I wanted. Dont' know if this has been brought up: in the 2010 video the RB is still cutting on a dime at full speed like in 2009. If real life players were to cut like that they would easily blow out ACLs and ankles. That 2010 player model has amazing agility. Please EA, tell me you only did that to emphasize the point of the video.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 03-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #58
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
agreed.

I just view the vids for what they are showing. I have no idea how polished anything else is in the vids, so I don't get too excited or bummed over anything else in any given vids other than whats being shown off.

And BriFi...I see a roadtrip in the near future.
I see TWO trips coming up! BriFi, I like that! I can't wait until they lift the NDA and let the Comm Leaders spill what feedback the team took to act on. That probably won't be till May?... I'm gonna have to ask Will about that. Well, at least I'll have this and FNR4 to keep me until Madden. But I'm dying to find out what the Fifa boys have up their sleeve. That's my gaming holiday!

P.S. I'm gonna have to pay Steve another 20 bucks! I'm really liking that screen name. Thanks a lot!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 03-26-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #59
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 10: Player pursuit angles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
LMAO at everyone loving the vids then studying the hell out of them til they hate em and then saying they havent changed anything. it still 3 months before they even have to send it to the store...calm down.
hahah..so true. "Hey that looks cool....no wait, let me see what I can find wrong."
Old 03-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 10: Player pursuit angles

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
hahah..so true. "Hey that looks cool....no wait, let me see what I can find wrong."
So you're happy that the OL/DL looks the same and that players are still stopping and turning on a dime? You're easily satisfied.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #61
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
They said in the OL/DL stuff they were still tuning and everything wasn't working right. That said, really liking the pursuit. No more conga line!
Co-sign. I'm pumped! This sucker is moving in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #62
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

I swear if instead of flushing you just packaged your crap in a video game package and charge $60 for it some people would be just as happy. No complaints.

C'mon people, this is your hard earned money you're spending here.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 03-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
LMAO at everyone loving the vids then studying the hell out of them til they hate em and then saying they havent changed anything. it still 3 months before they even have to send it to the store...calm down.
5-6 weeks left. not 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valaser
Yeah, nothing at all has been fixed. No WR\DB and OL interaction, no pursuit angle fixes.
/sarcasm

What a weiner.

It's so frustrating to hear people constantly complaining about this that and the other. Hair, towels, face masks, for Christ's sake you can't even see any of this stuff unless you're in replay mode. I'd much rather have core gameplay issues fixed before worrying about this frivolous crap. Of course, I feel the same way about camera flashes, wind socks, and field goal nets, but at least they're fixing things at the same time.

It's going to be hilarious to listen to people complaining about eye black when create a school is announced as a feature ( )
thats a problem that means there is 0 presentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I'm kinda with Rgiles on this but I just get a bad pit in my stomach about this game. I am not sure I will get over that first rollout screenshot until I play the game. Either that or I need to be overloaded with positive info.
Co sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
They said in the OL/DL stuff they were still tuning and everything wasn't working right. That said, really liking the pursuit. No more conga line!
Thanks for this, im calmed down a bit.

I hope that these vids were just to show off pursuit angles and that everything else was just there.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #64
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
I swear if instead of flushing you just packaged your crap in a video game package and charge $60 for it some people would be just as happy. No complaints.

C'mon people, this is your hard earned money you're spending here.
I dont see your problem. I'm a number one complainer about NCAA 2009, but they are fixing the stuff we want fixed....so what do YOU want?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »