Home

Things that are ********/ useless in 09

This is a discussion on Things that are ********/ useless in 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
Rookie

Rivers17ncsu's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Things that are ********/ useless in 09

if you cant lead the receivers on a crossing route then thats probably something dealing with you because im able to lead my receivers easily on crossing routes about 95% of the time.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers17ncsu
if you cant lead the receivers on a crossing route then thats probably something dealing with you because im able to lead my receivers easily on crossing routes about 95% of the time.
I can do it but often times the route on the play art is as far as the WR will go before he stops running and stands there. I play with cpu AWR at 100 and that becomes a bit of a problem more times than it should

Old 03-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 25

inb4threadclosed

i agree with your gripes...ALL OF THEM. But maybe a little less angry would have been better?

Using "********" whether intentionally or not is not a wise move..not here or anywhere else. This is the BEST forum out there. The reason it is the best, is the fact we USUALLy have great intelligent discussions. please keep that trend up.

Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
inb4threadclosed

i agree with your gripes...ALL OF THEM. But maybe a little less angry would have been better?

Using "********" whether intentionally or not is not a wise move..not here or anywhere else. This is the BEST forum out there. The reason it is the best, is the fact we USUALLy have great intelligent discussions. please keep that trend up.

Cheers!
I didnt mean to come off as being angry. I didnt get pissed til the other guy said something about everything but the list i made

Old 03-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #13
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

one of my major things is when you roll the Qb out and see a curl rout over the middle thats WIDE open, you set your feet, throw, and the damm reciever goes up field after you throw the ball. theres no one withen 10 yards of the ball resulting in a pick 99% of the time. drives me crazy!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »