Home

Abillity to cycle backwards between players

This is a discussion on Abillity to cycle backwards between players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Abillity to cycle backwards between players

Why was this feature removed in the next gen renditions of NCAA...i'm not sure about Madden because i don't really play it.

But the issue not being able to scroll backwards causes is if i finish one play with the RDT and i want to cycle to the LDT, instead of one press of circle like i used to be able to do.

I have to tap x 10 times to get there, and by then the play is over.

Was this to get rid of nano blitzes and other things caused by people being able to easily move players pre-snap...Because maybe instead of hamstringing the game they could have just fixed the blitzes?

Am i the only one who misses this feature?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Abillity to cycle backwards between players

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtClaybon
Why was this feature removed in the next gen renditions of NCAA...i'm not sure about Madden because i don't really play it.

But the issue not being able to scroll backwards causes is if i finish one play with the RDT and i want to cycle to the LDT, instead of one press of circle like i used to be able to do.

I have to tap x 10 times to get there, and by then the play is over.

Was this to get rid of nano blitzes and other things caused by people being able to easily move players pre-snap...Because maybe instead of hamstringing the game they could have just fixed the blitzes?

Am i the only one who misses this feature?
Lol, on the xbox 360 when i wanna get to the safty presnap i press B and the direction of the player i want to use and it goes there without me having to press b 10x and its the same if i wanna go from safty to DT and DE.

So in your case if you want to go from LDT to RDT all you have to do is press i think 0 and the direction of the DT and you wouldnt have to press 0 10x. no one read the manual that comes with the game anymore.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Abillity to cycle backwards between players

<<<< Feels like an idiot

Good thing i asked

Last edited by LtClaybon; 04-04-2009 at 01:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »