Home

I'm ready for some NCAA football.

This is a discussion on I'm ready for some NCAA football. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
I'm ready for some NCAA football.

As much as I love March Madness, etc...... Spring practice has begun and that eternal rabid football fever that I've harbored for most of my life is once again rearing its ugly head.

I'm ready for some new NCAA football and HOPEFULLY my Defense will be back and this game will turn the corner back to its glory days of 2002-2004.

I popped the game in today, but the ease in which I was popping off 70 yard touchdown passes and 60 yard runs caused me to quit before halftime.

God I so want this game to be great again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: I'm ready for some NCAA football.

so your going to miss how easy it was for me to run my offense in '09?

I too hope the on-the-field play is improved(a lot). would make playing in an online dynasty 100 times better than it is in '09.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16

Oh I am ready. I cant wait to get the game, and start dominating with my Woverines!!!!!!!!!!!! QBFORCE.COM=savior!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tate Forcier=savior of Michigan football, lol!!!!!!!! hahahaha

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

AA - I hate to be the bearer of negativity here but if you guys are getting your hopes up then I question why do you put yourselves through this each year? I'm done with getting my hopes up. I'm expecting the game to be the same thing we played last year with a couple of new, semi-cool and semi-forgettable features. I mean how many times can you keep expecting to be happy with the game and get burned by it and still keep hoping? Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing again and again and hoping for a different outcome each time?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #5
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Reading about our spring practice I'm becoming more and more worried about how Auburn will be rated.

If they will have our qb right, if they will have rb's Onterrio McCalebb and Justin Albert rated right, and how DeAngelo Benton and Eltoro Freeman will be rated.

I'm still pumped for the game, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
AA - I hate to be the bearer of negativity here but if you guys are getting your hopes up then I question why do you put yourselves through this each year? I'm done with getting my hopes up. I'm expecting the game to be the same thing we played last year with a couple of new, semi-cool and semi-forgettable features. I mean how many times can you keep expecting to be happy with the game and get burned by it and still keep hoping? Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing again and again and hoping for a different outcome each time?
Im with you on this. I really hope im wrong and that NCAA 2010 will impress me, but i just dont think it will. Plus there are waaayyy too many other games coming out this summer that im sure will be better than NCAA.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Damn, I guess I'm a nutjob then, lol. I actually enjoy the game. So I know if I enjoyed 09, I'm going to love 2010!
Old 04-05-2009, 02:21 AM   #8
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Damn, I guess I'm a nutjob then, lol. I actually enjoy the game. So I know if I enjoyed 09, I'm going to love 2010!
Yeah me too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »