Home

TEAMBUILDER?!?!?!

This is a discussion on TEAMBUILDER?!?!?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #25
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: TEAMBUILDER?!?!?!

Create-A-School is my most missed feature for last gen.

My Video Game Streams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #26
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah man, if we don't have FCS schools or CAS this year, I am going to be freakin' amazed. Of course we are both assuming things, but there is no way, no chance, no absolute way that they can leave both out.
Umm, no dreads, probably no new cleat styles or team colored cleats, yet you have hope for dozens of FCS teams to be created &/or a pretty large feature like C-A-S. Good luck with that. lol
Old 04-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #27
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Umm, no dreads, probably no new cleat styles or team colored cleats, yet you have hope for dozens of FCS teams to be created &/or a pretty large feature like C-A-S. Good luck with that. lol
Yea JD, that being because omt said it was almost in last year. Then another dev stated that they had put in a fan fovorite. So Im assuming it would be CAS.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
If anything this video confirmed to me that there is no FCS and no CAS. When he was doing the custom conferences there was no option at all to import a team. The only thing you could do was switch the teams that already exist. No instead of FCS or CAS, they spend their resources on Season Showdown. Gotta love it.
that is not true, because it is anything like last gen, then when you create a school you have to take a place of an existing school. So you may choose to create a school and take the place of duke. so when you do the custom conference your school will show up in the ACC
I am hoping that is how it is going to work.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #29
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
Yea JD, that being because omt said it was almost in last year. Then another dev stated that they had put in a fan fovorite. So Im assuming it would be CAS.
I can see CAS getting in but I won't be shocked if it isn't. I know OMT is in a tight spot with all the criticism and I'm not coming down on him but if it's really time consuming and not a priority to get some of the cosmetic fixes in like we've wanted, then I don't see how the big features will be easily done. In the past I've really wanted FCS teams but really, unless they make the whole FCS season the way FBS is done now, I could care less about it. I understand that it would be a huge task to come up with an entire FCS season so I've come to grips without having them in. In the end, we want to know who wins the BCS. That's why I'm only focussed on FBS. I know you and others have significant ties to FCS programs but I've let it go.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #30
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Why create a school from the FCS, when you can play as one??????????? I'd much rather have the FCS schools 10 times more than CAS, its not even close. CAS is more for arcade gaming, not sim gaming, which is what NCAA 10 should be.
If you look at it from a development perspective, it makes more sense to add CAS and let us create FCS teams than to add all FCS teams. Don't get me wrong, I believe we should have both, but I don't see EA adding another 100+ teams/uniforms/rosters when they don't even have all the alternate uniforms for FBS teams. It'd be a lot more feasible to add a CAS system that lets us create FCS schools and lower division schools. I'm not seeing how CAS is more for arcade gaming.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #31
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Why create a school from the FCS, when you can play as one??????????? I'd much rather have the FCS schools 10 times more than CAS, its not even close. CAS is more for arcade gaming, not sim gaming, which is what NCAA 10 should be.
Adding the actual FCS schools is probably 10 times more work than adding CAS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 6

this would be fun to play as the lousy team that i had to watch in college. i dont think i can get as drunk as i was back then but man if not at least all the other morons i play in an od with barely even went to community college.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »