Home

Will Tim Tebow be in the game?

This is a discussion on Will Tim Tebow be in the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Will Tim Tebow be in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan
I mean seriously... This is true. Its starting to get ridiculous. If I was a prominent NCAA athlete I would take the blatant use of my likeness into court and demand a cut of the money. Can someone explain how it hasn't been cracked down on? I would be pissed at at a company like EA profiting off of me but getting away with it by concealing my name. Thats BS.
I'm sure people have tried but I guess the options are either:

1. Get your likeness put in the game and see no profit.
2. Take it to court and just get taken out of the game and replaced with a generic player. *coughMichaelJordan*

So, either way plyers aren't going to be seeing any money seeing as collegiate players cannot be payed under the current system (unless you're name is Reggie Bush), so they may as well let EA put them in the game for their moment of glory.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #10
MVP

sdid22's Arena

OVR: 18

Dude if you think Reggie Bush is the only one that got the hook up you are seriously mistaken.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpants
do you guys think that because the prospects in the video have their helmets off, that the programmers will be able to put handle bar mustaches in the game? i have heard that there are a ton of game play issues to adjust but to hell with that i just want all my players to have mustaches. now that it has been announced that i cant put a feathered mullet on my players because the helmets dont come off when hit, man i just wont buy this game if the players hair isnt right

hahaha....if they don't have a jheri curl option, I might not buy this year, either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

i neeeeeed to let my soul glow! i think that as the game goes on players with a jerey curl should have it mix in with their sweat and soak the backs of the jersey. what about if i get hit really hard and my helmet was on loose and sets my kid and play hair do loose? would this game acuratly represent these occurances? also i heard that tim tebow may not be in the game now! man that is insane
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »