Home

Tanks to "WOGP" whats the most points youve ever scored?

This is a discussion on Tanks to "WOGP" whats the most points youve ever scored? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 02:48 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Tanks to "WOGP" whats the most points youve ever scored?

Interesting to see that no-one has beaten the real-life record of 222 lol.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:31 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I was soo close
Old 04-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #19
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
the LSU offense just hung 80 on Troy
During my MLB CL.
which means i didnt eve play 1 down under center.

this is unacceptable
You were also playing on Varsity as you stated in another thread. Don't see how LSU killing Troy on Varsity is much in the way of evidence myself. Personally, I think its very hard to program a game to play well with such huge disparities in talent. I tend to look at balanced matchups for my issues with the game.

I played last year on AA and Heisman and rarely scored 50 points offline. My offensive numbers were fairly consistent with reality. I never scheduled creampuffs though either. Every opponent was a decent BCS opponent other than Colorado St (I was Colorado and they were my rival but they usually played me tough). I got my butt handed to me every once in awhile too. Again, playing offline with decent sliders and a harder difficulty level against the cpu didn't result in crazy offensive scores for me. Maybe I'm not a great offensive player but my problems were other things (bad cpu QB AI, lousy cpu running game) rather than WOGP.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

i did 8 minute quarters and i scored 77 points in the first half,thats the most i ever scored in a half lol........... then i supersimmed the rest and i ended up getting like 105

i think it was oregon vs cal and i was oregon

i put 132 on FCS east with WKU with 8 minute quarters... the problem with doing that is the game takes forever...........soooo boring

oh yea i was on heisman lol
Old 04-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #21
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

On Heisman with my slider set I scored 80 as UAB versus one of the FCS teams, two of the scores were pick 6's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does anyone else think it's ridiculous that the FCS teams are all rated like 33?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #23
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

in an online dynasty, using OU, I beat some FCS team like 170 something to 0. It might have been worse than though bbecause I stopped caring after a while.

It was moreso though because they kept throwing stupid interceptions that I returned for TD's
Old 04-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #24
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
That game was a mismatch of almost unheard-of proportions. Georgia Tech was a powerhouse program and Cumberland didn't even have a football program.

Quote:
Cumberland College, a school in Lebanon, Tennessee, had actually discontinued its football program before the season but was not allowed to cancel its game against the Engineers. The fact that Cumberland's baseball team had crushed Georgia Tech earlier that year 22-0 (amidst allegations of Cumberland using professionals as ringers) probably accounted for Georgia Tech coach John Heisman's running up the score on the Bulldogs. He insisted on the schools' scheduling agreement, which required Cumberland to pay $3,000 (almost $60,000 in 2008 dollars) to Tech if its football team failed to show. So, George E. Allen (who was elected to serve as Cumberland's football team student manager after first serving as the baseball team student manager) put together a scrub team of 14 men (including some of his Kappa Sigma brothers) to travel to Atlanta as Cumberland's football team.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Cu..._football_game

So that would be the equivalent of playing Florida vs FCS Southeast, with FCS Southeast having used Mass Subs to take out all their 1st string offensive and defensive players.

Not to mention, those were 15 minute quarters instead of 5 on NCAA 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »