Home

EA Announces Four NCAA Football 10 Cover Athletes, Teambuilder News

This is a discussion on EA Announces Four NCAA Football 10 Cover Athletes, Teambuilder News within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Official Teambuilder News

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
If this is the case this sucks IMO and will be completely useless to me. Making me farther dislike what NCAA is doing. Im sick of Southwest Div 2 crap and if this doesnt correct that then this is a waste of disc space.
For the majority it wont be a waste of disc space because they get to play with whatever small schools that they went to or currently go to.

I personally like the news because people have been crying for this for a good minute, but i wont be using this feature.I was never a fan of it in past gen.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

Man this is awesome news!! Will there still be a NCAA blog later today?
Old 04-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #59
Rookie

I don't know why people are getting so excited about this. Sounds to me like in order to put an FCS school into your offline dynasty you will have to take a team out. What's so great about that? Why would I want to take out an FBS school to put in an FCS school?

I think who this is really appealing to is all those people who want to recreate their high schools and put them into the game to win NCAA championships. Or others who want to create "dream teams." I'm sorry but this is why I could care less about CAS. I thought the NCAA franchise was all about moving closer to SIM not away from it. I am not really enthusiastic about creating the Motown Mutts or anything fake like that.

Forget CAS, when are we going to hear some news about major presentation upgrades?
Old 04-23-2009, 02:52 PM   #60
Rookie

This does nothing for me.

I want the game to represent real college football, and until that goal is partially reached, these types of features are not necessary.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #61
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
I don't know why people are getting so excited about this. Sounds to me like in order to put an FCS school into your offline dynasty you will have to take a team out. What's so great about that? Why would I want to take out an FBS school to put in an FCS school?

I think who this is really appealing to is all those people who want to recreate their high schools and put them into the game to win NCAA championships. Or others who want to create "dream teams." I'm sorry but this is why I could care less about CAS. I thought the NCAA franchise was all about moving closer to SIM not away from it. I am not really enthusiastic about creating the Motown Mutts or anything fake like that.

Forget CAS, when are we going to hear some news about major presentation upgrades?
how is it moving away from sim by allowing people to create schools? Just because they dont create 1aa schools doesnt mean its less fun. It adds a lot more replay value than was in there before. And yes you need to replace schools but if people want they can just replace teams from one of the crappier conferences.

i am very excited to see this feature back and not only back, but expanded and improved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #62
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
how is it moving away from sim by allowing people to create schools? Just because they dont create 1aa schools doesnt mean its less fun. It adds a lot more replay value than was in there before. And yes you need to replace schools but if people want they can just replace teams from one of the crappier conferences.

i am very excited to see this feature back and not only back, but expanded and improved.
I agree with you. This CAS feature adds to the game; it takes nothing away.

If people don't want CAS, they don't have to use it. I don't see the problem here.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #63
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAsterkillah
This does nothing for me.

I want the game to represent real college football, and until that goal is partially reached, these types of features are not necessary.
Not necessary for you, that's fine.

But many people went to colleges that are not represented in the game, so this is an awesome feature for them.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #64
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev

If we could have used this to get FCS school in dynasties great but if it works like it seems it does its pointless and very un-sim. Problem is they have never said there goal was going sim. That was Ian and Madden crew who vowed to go sim us NCAA fans get pointless stuff like Season Showdown and CAS that require you to remove a school fbs in a real conference just to add an extra school this is dumb! Sorry nobody can say this is sim it just isnt. It might be fun for a lot of you but far from sim. I dont understand how hardcore gamers can scream bloody murder over cheese play not being sim then ask for CAS when its done in this fashion! *SMH*

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »