Home

Has anyone ever found a fool-proof way to fix the chunky cam after instant replay?

This is a discussion on Has anyone ever found a fool-proof way to fix the chunky cam after instant replay? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2018, 12:26 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Has anyone ever found a fool-proof way to fix the chunky cam after instant replay?

On 360 atleast, sometimes, when you want to go into instant replay and take a photo, when you go back to the game, the framerate PLUMMETS and it becomes very stuttered and chunky. I've been able to fix it before, by going in and out of instant replay, but it seems random.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2018, 04:14 AM   #2
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Has anyone ever found a fool-proof way to fix the chunky cam after instant replay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
On 360 atleast, sometimes, when you want to go into instant replay and take a photo, when you go back to the game, the framerate PLUMMETS and it becomes very stuttered and chunky. I've been able to fix it before, by going in and out of instant replay, but it seems random.
Never had this problem myself first I've heard of it. I take tons of photos although I don't "snap and save" them I just captured them on my PC. If you wait till the end of the game to do this would that do the trick?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone ever found a fool-proof way to fix the chunky cam after instant replay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I'm on PS3, but entering Super-Sim and exiting after a second or two does the trick for me. I have also had luck going into Highlights, Create Highlight, watching one of the angles of replay, then exit without saving. Entering and exiting Super-Sim seems to be more reliable. It's worked every time, thus far.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #4
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
I'm on PS3, but entering Super-Sim and exiting after a second or two does the trick for me. I have also had luck going into Highlights, Create Highlight, watching one of the angles of replay, then exit without saving. Entering and exiting Super-Sim seems to be more reliable. It's worked every time, thus far.
Thank you so much for sharing - I'm on PS3 and this issue has bugged me for a few years now.. especially as I take lots of pictures each game and do not have the aid of a capture card. I will put this to the test next time I kick off.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:08 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
Sorry, I must correct myself. It had been quite a while since I had this happen, so I forgot that you have to Super-Sim a play. It just started doing it today, I entered and exited Super-Sim to no avail, which triggered my memory on simming one play. I usually opt for an extra point if one occurs quickly enough, but that, of course, is up to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »