Home

Recnent Stadium Pictures No Dynamic Attendance..?

This is a discussion on Recnent Stadium Pictures No Dynamic Attendance..? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #9
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Recnent Stadium Pictures No Dynamic Attendance..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I just looked at the blog with stadium updates and in all of the videos every stadium was filled to capacity. Now i hope these are just videos for looks or are in exhibition mode. I really would like to see dynamic attendance included in 10 but from those vids it looks like it is not!!
Yes. All stadiums are at capacity in Play Now to start the game. Only in dynasty/campus legend will stadiums start the game less than max capacity.

In both Dynasty/Campus Legend and Play Now, the crowd will leave during a blowout.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT

In both Dynasty/Campus Legend and Play Now, the crowd will leave during a blowout.
Nice! That takes me back a few years to the last gen consoles... haven't played an NCAA since then but I loved that feature. BTW OMT, this game is looking phenomenal. GREAT job.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
Rookie

dal_hawk's Arena

OVR: 13

It'd also be cool to see throughout dynasty to have a team that doesn't have as loyal of crowd be wearing more random colored clothing. And with big games have white-outs... or for example Iowa's Gold out we did on Game day.

But to always have a crowd 100% dressed the same all the time is quite unrealistic.

It's not something that bothers me all that much and wouldn't be bummed to see this in this years final build, but its definitely something that should be considered in the following.

Also suggestion for next years play now attendance, why just have the attendance be filled to that teams corresponding prestige? And then add to game options to have 25, 50, 75, 100% attendance?

Last edited by dal_hawk; 04-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »