Home

Teambuilder how important is it to you?

This is a discussion on Teambuilder how important is it to you? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How important is teambuilder to you?
Very- I prefer it over all other features 36 52.94%
Not so much- I prefer other features to teambuilder 32 47.06%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #17
Pro

radiohead's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Teambuilder how important is it to you?

Personally, I could care less about team builder. Until they "fix" the gameplay and presentation, I'm not really interested in much else.

Having said that, CAS is something that I saw on several wishlists so I can't hate. It just isn't something that's important to me.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #18
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll be buying NCAA this year because it has team builder. I've never purchased an NCAA football game before. I think it will be awesome being able to create any team you want and upload any logo you want. I'd rather them have outstanding animations, gameplay, and presentation first though.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #19
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

This a faulty poll to make your side look like the side everybody is on. I'm glad not too many people are falling for it.

To me, it's not as important as fixing the major gameplay issues of last year, but it is something that has been needed for a long time. I'm going to use it.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #20
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
This a faulty poll to make your side look like the side everybody is on. I'm glad not too many people are falling for it.
Do you think the other poll is perfectly legit? You could make the exact same argument about the other poll which is trying to prove how great team builder is. Both polls are flawed since there is no middle ground. They both have only two options (love it or hate it) so the polls become somewhat meaningless as a result. I personally won't use team builder so it's not important to me at all. But I can see how others really want it so I don't think it's useless either.

I should have been allowed to vote in the middle but neither poll creator seemed to care about anything other than designing a question and answer so that the results would come back favourable to their argument.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #21
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Do you think the other poll is perfectly legit? You could make the exact same argument about the other poll which is trying to prove how great team builder is. Both polls are flawed since there is no middle ground. They both have only two options (love it or hate it) so the polls become somewhat meaningless as a result. I personally won't use team builder so it's not important to me at all. But I can see how others really want it so I don't think it's useless either.

I should have been allowed to vote in the middle but neither poll creator seemed to care about anything other than designing a question and answer so that the results would come back favourable to their argument.
exactly my thoughts and what I was trying to say earlier. I will use TeamBuilder, but it's not a must have feature for me. although now that info is starting to come out for it, the feature is looking better and better. there are still things about TeamBuilder we don't know about yet. there are things about the game itself we don't know about yet.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #22
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm not crapping my pants about it but it's cool I guess...
Old 04-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #23
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

The gameplay could be flawless (which it will likely never be...lol) and I still wouldn't consider purchase without a legit CAS feature. It's about replayability for me, and having no school to follow in-game makes Teambuilder vitally important to me.

Obviously there are plenty of other things that are important too and it's not only Teambuilder that matters, but it is one of the make-or-break features for me.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #24
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Here's my two cents:

I'm just ignoring the poll period.

To me, it is the most important feature. I'm glad they are fixing online dynasty with all it's glitches, but having teambuilder in online dynasty is just huge. My friend and I can now finally build up a school that we have some feelings towards instead of picking some scrub 1 star school that we can't care less about and get bored within 4 weeks. It adds insane amounts of replayability.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »