Home

The rumor mill, the flexbone, and OL/DL

This is a discussion on The rumor mill, the flexbone, and OL/DL within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2009, 09:03 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: The rumor mill, the flexbone, and OL/DL

I just tried it for 08 but didn't see any difference in the OL when slide protecting at all in the run game, much less the option game.

I can definitely see, however, the DE chasing down someone from behind in this game. The AI is just silly.

Generally, leaving the OLB unblocked is the plan - you either pitch or keep off of him. So that shouldn't be a problem - - - as long as someone's getting the Safety and MLB
Old 04-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I didn't see anything wrong with wishbone in ncaa 09. I meanto many people are way to picky about every little thing. I enjoyed 09 and I will enjoy 2010 aswell.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:13 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

It's not being picky, IMO, if there is an entire offensive philosophy which cannot be run the way it was intended to.

Imagine if the game made it so that throwing long passes were not possible. Or if shotgun snaps didn't work. Pick something that's essential to the way your offense works and imagine if it were eliminated.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:19 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I didn't see anything wrong with wishbone in ncaa 09. I meanto many people are way to picky about every little thing. I enjoyed 09 and I will enjoy 2010 aswell.
Was your primary offense the wishbone, or did you air it out with 5 wide receivers and cheese all day? :-)

If you didn't play with the wishbone as your primary offense, then I don't see how you can say, "I didn't see anything wrong with the wishbone in ncaa 09."

But, regardless, the bottom line is quite obvious at this point:

EA DOESN'T CARE.

We've known that for a long time, and when I think NCAA 10 gets released most of us will finally realize what a few of us already did: 84-80 games with 5 minute quarters is what it's all about!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »