Home

Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

This is a discussion on Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which would you rather have in NCAA 2010: Teambuilder or all the FCS teams?
Teambuilder 98 63.23%
Every FCS team 57 36.77%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #225
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

I cant believe this is still going on. GUYS FACE IT FCS TEAMS ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS GAME! IF they make it into any future games they will be in the same capacity as before(old gen) meaning you can swap them out for an FBS team. Wait that sounds like something you can already do with teambuilder; nevermind.

To the person who said you would rather scarifice graphics to have FCS schools in this game, Bro seriously? You will say anything in an attempt to win this debate. Even though you've failed to convince a single person that having FCS will improve the game.

Why would anyone want to play for an FCS Championship? when they can play for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Do you not realize how many created FAMUs, Villanovas, JMUs, App States will be created by random users, prolly hundreds.

Lastly stop crying man, look at the vote and realize the dev team made the right decision. Instead of adding a feature that 20% of the fans of this game will use. they added a feature that 80% of the fans of this game will use. And even someone like you who is saying today they wont use it. I bet you download at least 1 FCS team to your harddrive. so stop lieing to yourself and let this die already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #226
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
We know this, doesn't mean we HAVE to like it.
I didn't say you have to like it. I was just objecting to the insinuation that EA isn't doing their jobs if they don't make it an FBS+FCS game.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #227
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
Why would anyone want to play for an FCS Championship? when they can play for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!
That make NO sense...It's called a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in FCS.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #228
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I cant believe this is still going on. GUYS FACE IT FCS TEAMS ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN THIS GAME! IF they make it into any future games they will be in the same capacity as before(old gen) meaning you can swap them out for an FBS team. Wait that sounds like something you can already do with teambuilder; nevermind.

To the person who said you would rather scarifice graphics to have FCS schools in this game, Bro seriously? You will say anything in an attempt to win this debate. Even though you've failed to convince a single person that having FCS will improve the game.

Do you not realize how many created FAMUs, Villanovas, JMUs, App States will be created by random users, prolly hundreds.

Lastly stop crying man, look at the vote and realize the dev team made the right decision. Instead of adding a feature that 20% of the fans of this game will use. they added a feature that 80% of the fans of this game will use. And even someone like you who is saying today they wont use it. I bet you download at least 1 FCS team to your harddrive. so stop lieing to yourself and let this die already.
Who are you talking about? Who said they weren't using Team Builder? I didn't. I also didn't say I would sacrifice graphics.

― Plato
Old 05-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #229
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

And you've COMPLETELY missed the point...I don't want to swap teams.

And we didn't say we weren't going to use teambuilder, but that we DON'T prefer it. We don't even know if Teambuilder be as good as it sounds.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #230
Pro

OVR: 4

I know you want an entirely new season on the side. with a playoff and blah blah blah. That's hasnt been in a single game to date. and prollly wont be anytime soon.

i just dont get it i know plenty of FCS football players who love this game and never moan about not being in it. but the fans are always up in arms about it. The difference is that most FCS fans are fans of a BCS team also. but most BCS team fans dont have a clue what's going on with FCS teams.

I'm not knocking anyone for wanting it in the game, i'm knocking absurd claims to lower the quality of certain aspects of the game to include this.

this forum is just dead that's all. 63% of have to agree to disagree with the 37% of the rest of you.

Canes21 i was saying that to C-razz he said he will never use teambuilder before.
and on page 20-sumthing someone said they would rather have lower graphics if it ment they could have fcs teams.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #231
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
i just dont get it i know plenty of FCS football players who love this game and never moan about not being in it. but the fans are always up in arms about it. The difference is that most FCS fans are fans of a BCS team also. but most BCS team fans dont have a clue what's going on with FCS teams.
Ding ding ding. FCS alumni here (Montana State) who is also a fan of BCS. I didn't really start following BCS until 2000 when I started playing flag football with a bunch of guys from Florida. But now it's all about BCS. While I love Montana State, and an MSU FCS championship would be sweeter to me than Florida's BCS championship(s), FCS to me just isn't that interesting to follow, never has been. I know what MSU's record is but I don't watch their games. And it wouldn't be interesting to play on the game either. It'll be fun though to put Montana State into the BCS and play against the bigger-named schools/players/conferences, woot TeamBuilder.

I know there are some guys that are, unlike me, true FCS fans, and want more as a result. But like dghustla is saying, I don't think you true FCS fans realize how rare you really are.

Quote:
I'm not knocking anyone for wanting it in the game, i'm knocking absurd claims to lower the quality of certain aspects of the game to include this.
Well said. Plus of course, some of the FCS proponents just refuse to accept the reality that certain aspects of the game would lose quality to include this.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »