Home

A MUST FEATURE: POST GRADUATION TRACKER!

This is a discussion on A MUST FEATURE: POST GRADUATION TRACKER! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #25
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: A MUST FEATURE: POST GRADUATION TRACKER!

I have thought about this before. Just make it so you can watch a simulated draft with the graduates and underclassmen leaving. That would not be hard to implement at all. Take the Madden draft. Put it in NCAA. Take out all the extra coding for players making choices and putting the players on teams. VERY simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #26
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

They could have like a an alumni section where it lists all the players who have left and their current status like "playing pro ball" or "started his own company", or something like that. Then occasionally get messages from the former players saying how their careers are doing, etc.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers

Last edited by cyclone2426; 05-01-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #27
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
They should have like a an alumni section where it lists all the players who have left and their current status like "playing pro ball" or "started his own company", or something like that. Then occasionally get messages from the former players saying how their careers are doing, etc.
You cant be serious. Do we also want to know how many kids they've had after college, and if they'llcome back for homecoming next year?
Old 05-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
You cant be serious. Do we also want to know how many kids they've had after college, and if they'llcome back for homecoming next year?
I didnt mean that detailed, just like if one your players sent you a message that said like "I made the Pro Bowl!" or "I won the MVP award", something like that so you know how they were doing in the pro's. I could care less if this was in there, im one of those "thats what Madden's for" people, but i was just throwing it out there for the people that liked the original point of this thread

Last edited by cyclone2426; 05-01-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #29
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
yes! don't forget their pets.

I don't really see this happening. as it is right now, we can't even look at past seasons stats(unless you do like me and save each year as a different file), schedules/results and/or rosters. I would rather have those long before post graduation stuff.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #30
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
I didnt mean that detailed, just like if one your players sent you a message that said like "I made the Pro Bowl!" or "I won the MVP award", something like that so you know how they were doing in the pro's. I could care less if this was in there, im one of those "thats what Madden's for" people, but i was just throwing it out there for the people that liked the original point of this thread
Well I think it would be cooler if somehow the Madden save tied in with the NCAA save and if your former player did something great in your Madden dynasty, then maybe you'll get a message saying so. But otherwise, once the guy is gone, I could care less, especially if he bailed early on me. lol
Old 05-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #31
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
maybe they can send you a postcard if they take the wife & kids on vacation as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #32
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

Quote:
Well I think it would be cooler if somehow the Madden save tied in with the NCAA save and if your former player did something great in your Madden dynasty, then maybe you'll get a message saying so. But otherwise, once the guy is gone, I could care less, especially if he bailed early on me. lol
Yeah i meant something more like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »