Home

Teambuilder Question

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Teambuilder Question

Say I want to make a team called the, I don't know, Nevada Brothels. So I have the name figured out and everything. I go to choose my stadium and I want the, lets say, Swamp, forgot the real name.

Now I know I can customize the field, logos, etc. But can i edit the color of the stands? Say my teams colors are skin colored, black, and pink. Well, the Swamp is orange and blue. Will it stay Orange and Blue?

And will it still say The Swamp on the walls and have the gators logo on the stands and walls? Because that would be really sill to be playing in Nevada with my Brothels and to have a gator logo somewhere on the walls. It also wouldn't make sense to have a Swamp in Nevada.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Teambuilder Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Say I want to make a team called the, I don't know, Nevada Brothels. So I have the name figured out and everything. I go to choose my stadium and I want the, lets say, Swamp, forgot the real name.

Now I know I can customize the field, logos, etc. But can i edit the color of the stands? Say my teams colors are skin colored, black, and pink. Well, the Swamp is orange and blue. Will it stay Orange and Blue?

And will it still say The Swamp on the walls and have the gators logo on the stands and walls? Because that would be really sill to be playing in Nevada with my Brothels and to have a gator logo somewhere on the walls. It also wouldn't make sense to have a Swamp in Nevada.
from the earlier vids it appears the gators logos and such would stay and i don't believe you can change the colors of a stadium either. however here's some education for you on swamps in Nevada.
http://nevada.hometownlocator.com/fe...lass,swamp.cfm
Old 05-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

Thank you for the swamps....

― Plato
Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

no problem, also regarding your stadium question i don't know for a fact that the game will ship that way. however there should be a number of bowl and generic stadiums to choose from to avoid that problem.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

hopefully. Even though I am a Miami fan, I like the way the Swamp is built and would love to use it for some created teams.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »