Home

Any word on Team Entrances?

This is a discussion on Any word on Team Entrances? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Any word on Team Entrances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Yeah, I see those first 4. But this isn't last years Miami. This is a new and improved Miami. A very young team with potential.

Now I am a Miami fan and may have some bias. But you can't tell me things look good from this year on with how we have recruited. Miami is turning into a powerhouse again. Last year with a ton of fresh meat we still finished 7 - 6. Not bad for a freshman crew. Now we have some experience under our belt. I can see 1 8 - 4 9 -3 team this year. Heck they may even do better if we are truly p=racticing like I have read.
Recruiting isn't everything look at Notre Dame who finished ahead of miami in recruiting in 07 on Rivals (ESPN doesnt know anything about recruiting fyi) and then take utah. If you base it off recruiting its obvious who the better team should be but that is not the case.

Harris is a pile of inaccuracies and miami will most likely start of 0-4 or 1-3 and Randi will be out by years end. If only he had a schedule as easy as ND's this year :/.

Last edited by yukantseame; 05-03-2009 at 10:42 AM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

I wonder how much 1-star Clay Matthews from USC agrees with recruiting rankings...
Old 05-31-2009, 03:26 PM   #27
Rookie

MINATAURO's Arena

OVR: 5

You guys are crazy if you don't think recruiting classes mean something. Are they an exact science no, but it still means something. Some pan out some don't but I'd rather have a great recruiting class than not.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:43 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 20

What does all the above have to do with entrances?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205

Not a damn thing. One idiot says something about another idiots team then both idiots start arguing, then other idiots join in making sure the thread is derailed.

I haven't heard anything about any team entrances. Id hope they would make it in, i mean they had them last gen and they are coming up on the 4th next gen title so you would think they'd have been able to get them in by now. Im not saying they have to capture everyones specific entrance as some teams have quite elaborate entrances, but a Miami running through the smoke or the like should make it in. Iv said it before, if the pre game, ie warm ups or team entrances, dont make it in, i wont purchase the game. Im not playing another "presentation-less" game that gets boring the 5th time you play it. They really need more emotion with both the pre-game and end game presentation aspects.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:17 PM   #30
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
Not a damn thing. One idiot says something about another idiots team then both idiots start arguing, then other idiots join in making sure the thread is derailed.

I haven't heard anything about any team entrances. Id hope they would make it in, i mean they had them last gen and they are coming up on the 4th next gen title so you would think they'd have been able to get them in by now. Im not saying they have to capture everyones specific entrance as some teams have quite elaborate entrances, but a Miami running through the smoke or the like should make it in. Iv said it before, if the pre game, ie warm ups or team entrances, dont make it in, i wont purchase the game. Im not playing another "presentation-less" game that gets boring the 5th time you play it. They really need more emotion with both the pre-game and end game presentation aspects.
That's what I was saying for the 2nd and 3rd next gen title... But I do think we're getting 'em this year...... when 07 didn't have any type of presentation to speak of I was just saying well it's the first one on PS3 so I can understand... But then it happened again... and again.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 05-31-2009, 06:00 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 20

Yea I liked the last gen entrances and the closeup of you star player doing pregame workouts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 06:04 PM   #32
Rookie

MINATAURO's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
My fault fellas followed a link from somewhere else, hence the 28 day difference in posts, but yes entrances would be sweet if they were in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »